Chapter - 14

Next Day ~

Today is the day of Jimin and Siya's engagement, the engagement is in the evening ,Both the in-laws are sitting in the living room and talking about the evening. From the Rathore family, only Siya, Harshvardhan and Mohini are present there.

And YN's husband is not liking this thing, he has not seen her since last night, now his condition is such that when he wakes up in the morning, he wants to see her face first, but nothing like this is happening

And YN's husband is not liking this thing, he has not seen her since last night, now his condition is such that when he wakes up in the morning, he wants to see her face first, but nothing like this is happening....That's why the poor guy is sitting with a sulking face among the elders...

Then he turns his face and looks around, pulling his head and finally he gets a glimpse of his love.She is currently roaming near the edge of the pool with her naked feet , looking at her it seems like she is probably waiting for someone..

Taehyung in mind : Just seeing you makes my day auspicious… Those people who say that you are as beautiful as the moon are stupid,because the moon too must be saying after seeing you : "You are my moon"

His own thoughts i.e. his wife's praises soon end when Mohini says

Mohini : Hey brother, you have come, I was waiting for you since a long time.

Saying this, she walks with both her hands open towards the man who has just entered the living room.

That man also while walking hugs her with both his hands open and says.

??? : Oh Behna , how can I not come, it is my niece's engagement so I have to come..

Then she moves away from the hug, smiles and says.

Mohini : Come brother, let me meet you Siya's in-laws....Meet him, he is my brother and Sia's uncle.."Virendra"

She introduces her brother to the Kim family by pointing to them and showing her brother..

When Virendra sees those people, he keeps looking at them and then his eyes fall on Taehyung and on seeing him he becomes so happy as if he has got the ace of spades in his hand.