(Chapter 25)Mera and Peter Make a sex tape as revenge

Mera has had an awful week. She has been the ambassador for Atlantis and has been forced to deal with the surface dwellers’ annoying politics. Luckily the meetings were over a day earlier than planned because of an attack on the building they gathered at moving them along quickly after the villain was stopped by Superman.

Mera arrives at the hallway where her room is located as she is escorted by guards to her room. Everyone hears screams coming from the bedroom of the royal couple and they all barge inside weapons drawn.

They were shocked to see Arthur Curry balls deep inside of Diana Prince. The two powerhouses immediately cover up their exposed bodies and start stammering out how it was not what it looked like. The guards were disgusted by the king’s actions. Mera was heartbroken by the sight of her husband cheating on her like this, she turned around and ran out of the room.

“Mera!” Aquaman goes to follow after her but the guards block him off.

“She needs some time to herself.” One of the guards who is happily married tells the king with anger.

Mera continues to run through the palace before she runs into a strong figure she didn’t see because of the tears in her eyes.

“Are you alright, Mera?” Peter Parker asks as he helps her back to her feet and that is when he notices the tears that were coming out. “What’s wrong? Is there any way I can help you?”

Mera just continues to cry and Peter decides to take her to an empty room away from prying eyes. “Hey, Mera you can talk to me. I want to help. I am the royal councilor after all.” The man helps dry her face.

You might be wondering how Peter got the job as royal councilor. Well, Peter felt he needed a change in his life after he broke up with Diana after he caught her cheating on him with Steve Trevor. Peter wanted to get away from the memories New York caused him after ending the nine-year relationship he had with Wonder Woman. Peter called up Mera and Arthur and asked to help Atlantis have a better relationship with humans plus he knew that Amazons and Atlantians were rivals. He was very annoyed when he found out that Diana visits frequently.

“I saw *huff* them.” Mera whimpers out.

“Who?” Peter is concerned about the woman he has developing feelings for.

“Arthur was fucking that whore. The Amazonian, bitch.” This is what Peter makes out from Mera’s mumbles and sobs as she tells him what is wrong.

“Diana?” Peter asks only to get a nod in response.

“That fucking whore!” Peter growls out. It was bad enough that she cheated on him after being together for almost a full decade, but now she was fucking a married man. She also is still in a relationship with Steve Trevor as far as Peter knows.

“What should I do?” Mera looks at the chestnut desperately.

Peter thinks about it for a moment. He wants to find a way to hurt both Arthur and Diana for being so careless with the feelings of Mera. That is when he gets a brilliant idea.