(Chapter 54)Spiderlocke smut

Peter was making several jokes while fighting off some ninjas from The Hand. After a few minutes, his friend Betsy Braddock also known as Psylocke. Together they easily defeat the ninjas.

“Hey, Spider. Are you doing anything tonight?”

“Not really. Why?”

“After a long battle, I was thinking about ways to relieve stress.”

“I don’t know. I am not really looking for a relationship right now.”

“You don’t need to be in a relationship to have sex with someone.”

“Fine.”

Peter lifts Betsy onto his shoulder and swings to his apartment. When they arrive Peter throws her onto the bed. Peter starts kissing the woman heavily.

“Let’s get more comfortable.”

Peter quickly and silently strips Betsy naked. The man also takes his own clothes off. Betsy is the one to take off his underwear and is shocked by the 20-inch cock that springs out.

Betsy gives a few hungry licks and sucks before the man shoves his length into the purple ninja’s pussy.

“Ahhhh!”

Peter starts to pound as fast as she can handle. Betsy enjoys having her hands roam the man’s amazing body and having them land on the man’s ass that was better than even hers.

Peter feels they are both approaching their climaxes and increases his pace. Psylocke wraps her legs around the man’s ass to keep him sheathed in her as they cum.

When Peter pulls out it looks more like a white waterfall than anything else.

Betsy sticks her finger into her leaking pussy and tastes his seed.

“Mhm, tasty.”

Peter turns the woman around and shoves a finger into her mouth. Once he deemed it wet enough he starts to loosen her asshole for him to penetrate. Betsy was nervous as she had never let anyone into her ass, but she just can’t help and give in to the dominant man.

Peter starts roughly fucking his college roommate’s sister up the ass, causing their skin to slap together thickly. Peter makes sure to spank Betsy as he pounds her ass to cause her more pleasure.

Peter causes Betsy to cum several times, especially with his huge balls smacking against her pussy lips.

“Gonna cum.”

“Cum right up my bloody arse!”

Peter finishes in the woman’s ass and pulls out slowly and lays down next to her. Peter and Betsy fall asleep next to each other. Both knowing the ninja won’t be able to get around without the spider.