(Chapter 21)Parkercest: From Siblings to Parents

Childhood

Drip...Drip...Drip

This is the sound that Peter focuses on as his father, Richard Parker thrusts his cock inside his sister’s vagina. It is the first time Richard was doing it himself, instead of forcing Peter to defile her. “Father, it hurts! Please stop!” Teresa begs, but Richard ignores her in his drugged-up state. Peter is only able to focus on the sound of the blood that drips from the cut on his cheek from the cable Richard put in the oven and beat him with. The rage inside of Peter grows stronger and stronger.

{This is the moment Peter feels true hate for the first time.}

When Peter and Teresa get home from school, they see their stepmother Megan getting gang-banged by eight black men. (Imagine the MCU version of Aunt May as Megan.)

Peter grabs Teresa’s hand and leads her to his room where they hide. They don’t want the bad men to violate them... again.

{This is one of the reasons why they both usually hit black criminals harder than white criminals.}

...

“Look who we have here, Puny Parker. How is your mom?” Flash Thompson mocks Peter during lunch. Peter tries to ignore him and his hurtful comments but is stopped when Flash knocks his tray onto the floor.

Peter looks at the soiled food with contempt. The only time Peter and Teresa get to eat actual food is during lunch and it is currently a Tuesday after a three-day weekend.

Peter sits alone at his lunch table and tries to ignore the hunger he felt.

After school, Peter and Teresa are walking home in the rain.

“Bubba, how has your day been?” Teresa looks at her brother as he pulls her close to him in order to keep her dry.

“It was fine.” Peter lies to her and continues walking them home.

{When they got home, Peter barely resisted the urge to eat the weed-filled brownies on the counter. It was the first time he almost gave in to the temptation to eat the food in the house, which is always laced with some kind of drugs}

“How are you gu- Ahhh!” Aunt May screams mid-sentence at the sight she walked into. Peter had his penis inside of Teresa’s vagina.

“What is wrong, May?” Teresa looks startled by the scream. She pulls Peter closer to her, which in turn brings him deeper inside of her.

“WHAT ON GOD’S EARTH ARE YOU DOING!?!?” Ben Parker spills his hot coffee all over himself when he hears the scream of his wife. He rushes upstairs to see what the problem is. He is shocked to see his niece and nephew having sex.

Peter and Teresa start crying as they don’t like being yelled at.