(Chapter 32)Peter Parker and Jessica Jones have revenge sex

Peter was actually going to be able to go home earlier than he normally does. He convinced Kaine to take over his patrol for him today to surprise his wife. She seemed a little distant lately.

Peter was humming to himself as he quickly changes into his civilian outfit in an alley before heading inside his apartment.

He hears screaming and gets scared that one of his enemies discovered who he was so he breaks down the door. Peter runs faster than he has ever run to get to the bedroom door to knock it down too.

What he finds shocks him. Mary-Jane, his wife was underneath Luke Cage.

Peter stands numb as they cover up and try to lie about what they were doing. Peter feels rage take over.

Peter turns around and starts walking away.

“Where are you going, Peter?” Mary-Jane tries to grab him but he dodges her.

“I’m going to tell Jessica what you two were doing.”

Luke gets mad. “Don’t you dare! Or I’ll...”

“Or what! You can’t do shit to me, Luke! I am strong enough to actually hurt you, plus my webbing could cover your mouth and nose and suffocate you to death!” Peter runs out the door.

Peter immediately pulls out his phone and calls Jessica.

“What do you need, Spidey?” Jess answers him after the second ring.

“I’m coming over. I need you to ignore any calls until I get there. I have something important, but I need to explain everything first.”

“Ok, I trust you, Spider-Man.” The call ends right after.

Peter goes into an alley to change and rushes to Jessica’s house.

When Peter gets there he sees an angry Jessica looking at him expectantly.

“You better have a really good explanation for why I had to ignore my husband’s calls.”

“How many times did he call?”

“Eleven.” Jessica looks annoyed.

“I walked in on him fucking my wife.” Peter relays with a straight face.

Jessica looks like she is about to yell at him that it was false, but she realizes it makes sense why Luke always seemed to be near Queens whenever Spider-Man was in some sort of mission.

“My husband has been cheating on me.” Jessica pulls out a bottle of whiskey.

The phone rings again.

Jessica picks up the phone in anger. “WHAT?!”