(Chapter 38)Peter Parker takes Betty Brant around town

Peter really didn’t want to go to the gala tonight at the Mayor’s mansion. It’s in honor of Mayor Jameson after he built a new prison with ‘competent’ security.

‘Oh please, they will probably have a prison break by the end of the week, that I will have to clean up.’ Peter hates these kinds of things.

“Peter.”

Peter turns around and sees Betty Brant approaching him.

“Hey, Betty how are you?” Peter smiles at his first girlfriend.

The reporter returns his smile back. “I’m doing well. I got back with Flash.”

“Yeah, I know.” Peter hates the fact that Flash would get with one of his old girlfriends. It’s the reason why Peter doesn’t care about bro code anymore. After Matt, Logan, Johnny, and Flash get with women he had been with, he wouldn’t feel bad about doing something like fuck Crystal if given the opportunity.

“Parker! Why aren’t you taking pictures?!” Jonah yells from across the room.

“Yes, sir.” Peter starts to take pictures of his old boss now his cousin-in-law.

“He still hasn’t stopped ordering you to take pictures? I guess old habits die hard.”

“Yes.”

Peter and Betty stay close as he takes pictures and she reports everything important that happens during the gala. Eventually, the gala ends and Betty and Peter are drunk.

You might be curious about how Peter is drunk and why they both got drunk at a professional event like this. Well, luckily for Peter Aphrodite was in attendance. Unfortunately, she couldn’t enjoy the Spider-Conda, because she had to leave for important goddess business. She decided to spike Peter’s drink and also gave Betty a really powerful beverage that got her drunk really fast.

Peter could feel a sudden urge to breed Betty but decided to take her back to his place first. Obviously, they got a taxi back to his house.

“B-betty, you look hot.” This is what Peter said translated from drunk.

“Thank you. You look hot too,” Betty said the equivalent to this.

The two started kissing each other in a drunken heap.

The two collapse on Peter’s bed and commence their make-out session.

The two adults manage to get their clothes off and are now fucking.

Even drunk Peter still makes sure Betty cums first before allowing himself to. Peter thrust into Betty fast. Peter can feel his climax coming and decides not to pull out of her, since he doesn’t want to separate from her yet.

The two friends pass out with Peter’s cock still inside of Betty.

The next day Betty woke up with a hangover but was still incredibly horny.

Peter brought her breakfast to help her with her hangover. Peter starts to put on his Spider-Man suit. Despite feeling horny he manages to hold it in to get what he wants later.

After finishing up her breakfast, Spider-Man tosses her a feminine goblin mask. After she puts it on he grabs her and swings her through New York.

The first place they went to was the Bugle. The duo break into Jonah’s old office.

“For old times sake.” Peter grips Betty on her breast and lifts his mask to his nose to suck her tits.

Betty reaches her hand into Peter’s pants and starts to jerk off his hung member.

They both end up wearing nothing but their masks. Peter buries his cock deep into Betty and fucks her as he kisses her hard on the mouth.

Peter fills Betty up with his cum once she whispers something really hot into his ear.

The hero places all the discarded clothes in a drone that he summoned to take their clothes back to his apartment.

Peter swings her through New York while still thrusting into her tight cunt.

“Oh, Peter. You’re so much bigger than Flash!” Betty can’t help but scream out.

“I always knew he was compensating for something back in high school.” Peter decides to make fun of the man who bullied him and got with two of his exes.

Peter and Betty arrive at their final destination… the cemetery. They lie down in front of a headstone that reads ‘Here lies Ned Leeds’. Peter gets his fingers wet and preps Betty Brant’s bum for what Peter plans to do next.

The ghost of Ned Leeds pops out of the ground in the spiritual sense.

“Huh, wonder why they let me have the day off?” The evil man was confused.

“Yes, Spider-Man! Fuck my ass in front of my dead husband! Show him how big of a slut I am for your cock!” Betty screams at the top of her lungs.

Ned turns around and realizes that Spider-Man aka Peter Parker is fucking Betty Brant his ex-wife up the ass.

“Oh come on. Getting raped by demons was better than this. Fuck you, Parker!” The man is upset but knows he can’t do anything considering how low class of a villain he is.

Peter eventually cums inside of Betty’s ass.

“Ready to go?” Peter asks her.

Betty nods her head so Peter webs up their private places and swings them back to his house to maybe go another round or two, maybe ten. You never know with the Amazing Spider-Man.