(Chapter 47)Peter Parker & Helena Wayne: rocky beginning.

“I’ll crush you bug!” shouts Clayface as he attempts to hit Spider-Man with a hammer as fists.

Spider-Man gracefully dodges the attack. “I don’t know how many times I have to say this before it sticks, but spiders are Arachnids. Seriously am I the only one who knows this.”

“Rahhh…” Clayface screams before a Batarang hits him in the chest and freezes solid.”

“You froze him solid,” Spider-Man says while tapping lightly on the frozen clay-sicle.

Spider-Man turns around to see the beautiful woman in red and green spandex. “Thank you for the help Ma’am, but you didn’t have to.”

Ignoring the buffoon that is Spider-Man, Robin clicks a button in her belt to send some cops to pick up Clayface. She then starts to swing away on her grappling hook.

“Hey, Where are you going?” Spider-Man shouts at her.

“Dang Parker luck.”Spidey mumbles.

-Time skip.

The next day Peter Parker was tired from staying up super late fighting crime not only in New York but also in Gotham because Batman was still on a mission in Japan. ‘Uhhh, why did he ask me to help when he already has like 8 sidekicks?’ Peter thinks to himself.

Just then, the richest girl in school walked into the classroom 5 minutes late. “Ms. Wayne, you’re late.” The teacher tells her nervously.

“Mrs. Engle the traffic was cut off from a villain’s attack,” Helena replies challengingly while staring the teacher in the eye.

“Yes Ms. Wayne, please have a seat.” Mrs. Engle says intimidated by the young heiress.

Helena smirks with a smug look of knowing she had scared the poor woman and then sat down next to her best friend Karen Starr. “Okay, class open up your Calculus textbooks to page 258.”

After a while, Peter dozes off and is woken up by the voice of Mrs. Engle calling his name. “Yes, Mrs. Engle?”

“Mr. Parker, please explain how you would solve the question on the board?”

Peter glances at the board and quickly does the math in his head and says, “f’(3)=6.” He then explains how he solved it in words that even Flash Thompson could understand.

Helena is angry that a nerd like Peter Parker had solved the question so quickly. She also hated how he was praised by the teacher who looked at Peter with the slightest hint of lust only Helena could see.

-Time skip

Peter is sitting at a lunch table in the corner of the school’s cafeteria with a gorgeous blond.

“Ugh, Peeettteeyyyy,” Liz Allen tells her tutor. “Why is Chemistry so, boooooring?” Liz asks while resting her chin on the table while pouting cutely.

Peter smiles fondly at her. “Liz if you finish up before Chemistry class next period, I’ll ask May if I can spend the night at your house.” Peter knows Liz has been feeling lonely since her parents and brother went on a 2-month cruise without her since she was failing three different classes.

Liz smiles at him sincerely, because she knows he hates sleeping anywhere but his bed since the incident when he was eight, but he cares about her enough to want to make her happy even if he knows he’ll be uncomfortable.

“Okay, Petey,” Liz responds melancholically then starts working on the last few problems.

Helena was eavesdropping on them and decided to interrogate Liz to find out why Puny Parker would be allowed to invite himself to her house.