(Chapter 29)Spider-Man's School for Whores.

Peter made sure to clean his room thoroughly after Laura left with an obvious limp.

Peter’s next class arrived right on time.

“Ready to learn about Annelids, today?” Peter asked as the class got settled in.

“Yes, sir.” Surprisingly this was said by Quentin Quire who actually learned to respect Peter.

“Let’s begin,” Peter explains to them about Annelids and even has them dissect some leeches to have them better understand how they work.

Class ends before anyone knows it.

“That was fun!” The kid that has invisible skin says as he walks out the room.

“Bye, professor Parker!” Everyone said bye to their favorite teacher.

“Bye, kids! Remember to eat all your vegetables or you won’t get any cookies I made.” Peter threatens.

“We will!” All the students take that threat very seriously because Peter learned May’s recipe and improved upon it to make the cookies better than she could ever make them.

“They are good kids,” Peter tells himself as he gets his stuff together to go take a short nap.

He walks into his room and drops his stuff onto the ground and passes out the moment he lands on the soft and comfortable bed.

Peter wakes up with rope around him. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem for Peter except for the fact that an inhibitor collar was on his neck.

“What the- Why am I tied up?” Peter worries. He attempts to free himself, but he is unable to break free from the ropes that bind him to the bed.

“I see you have finally woken up.” A figure announces as they walk out of the dark corner of the room into the light from Peter’s bedside lamp.

“Hope?! Why did you tie me up like this?” Peter is genuinely confused.

The mutant messiah lays down next to Peter while hugging him.

“I want you to give me something.”

“Was it necessary to tie me up without being able to use my powers? What do you need?” Peter sweats a little in worry of her doing something to him while he is vulnerable.

“I saw you fuck Laura. I want you to knock me up just like you did to her.” Hope shows the jealousy through her eyes.

Peter looks shocked.

“If that’s what you want why didn’t you just ask?”

Hope knew that he fucked Laura but expected some resistance from him.

“You aren’t mad?” She asked.

“As long as you let me go fuck that little slutty badger before midnight I won’t be angry,” Peter tells her all this while staring directly at Hope’s breasts.

Hope shrugs and takes off hers and Peter’s clothes. Well, Peter’s pants and underwear.

The red-head decides they will start in a 69 position. Hope can’t help but moan as Peter eats her out with his very experienced tongue. Peter can’t help but thrust into Hope’s tight mouth as she takes his cock in her mouth.

Eventually, Hope pulls away.

“Let’s try something else.” She places her pussy above his throbbing cock. She lowers herself down onto his hard cock. She stops when her hymen breaks and waits until she is ready before moving her body up and down on him.

“Can you please untie me now?” Peter asks politely.

Hope tears the rope and takes off the inhibitor necklace. Peter immediately grabs her breasts before sucking on them a little.

“AAAOOOHHH!” Hope screams when he bites her nipple as he gives her an extra-strong thrust in her cunt.

“You like that? Do you like being bred like nothing more than a cow? Do you want me to put some milk in these titties?” Peter lets out some of his animal side he only lets out in the bedroom.

“Yes, knock me up you bastard!” Hope thrust down as hard as she can whenever he thrust up into her.

They cum together while his cock is fully lodged inside her pussy.

Peter decides that since he hasn’t eaten yet he should go do that before seeing Laura later so he goes to the cafeteria. Along with Hope after she has recovered the ability to walk.

The two split up once they reach the cafeteria to not raise suspicion.

“Hey, Kitty how you doing?” Peter asks as he sits next to the mutant with his tray full.

“I’m great! How was your day?” Kitty looks happy to see Peter.

“There were lots of things to fill up today.” Peter makes a joke that only he understands.

“That’s great. Sometimes the students can be really boring on any day that isn’t Friday.” Peter nods at her in agreement. “Of course you don’t have very many problems, every student loves you.” Kitty gives an exaggerated sigh.

“I can’t help it if people think that science teachers are cool.”

“They aren’t.” Kitty deadpans.

“Yes, they are.” Peter begins eating his food. He will visit Laura later.