(Chapter 2)Parker Has Something For Karla

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!” The venom symbiote cries out in pain as it burns to death on the floor.

The Dark Avengers watch in shock as their teammate is brutally killed by none other than Spider-Man.

“You killed, Mac,” Noh-Varr says in shock.

“He deserved it. That bastard never did know when to quit.”

Norman Osborn finally recovers from his frozen state.

“What are you doing? I never thought you would kill someone. What changed, Spider-Man?” He grins at the ideas forming for how he can use this.

“You know damn well what happened, Osborn.”

“I don’t believe you. I know you better than anyone, such a trivial matter shouldn’t affect you.” He gives an evil smirk.

“So you need proof?” Peter says with a growl in his voice.

Norman smirks. “Show me you mean it if you want to prove you’ve fallen.”

“Fine, get over here.” Peter takes off his mask and points to Karla to move forward.

“What?” She responds in anger at being told what to do.

“Get over here so that I can fuck your brains out.”

“WHAT?!”

“You heard me, now come here,” Peter replies coldly.

The pure coldness on Peter’s face terrifies all the members. Ares, Sentry, Noh-Varr, Dakken, Bullseye, and even Norman are scared with varying levels of fear being shown on their face.

Karla shakes her head, but Peter cuts her off from saying anything by shooting a web at her to make her move close to him. She slams into him and tries to move away from him, but Peter just scoffs at her. He briefly thinks about MJ, before making out with Karla. He squeezes her tits and gives her a rough slap on her ass.

Karla squeaks at these actions in her sensitive areas. Peter pushes her onto her knees and whips out a cock so large it makes her squeak again.

The woman turns to her boss with a fearful look that is pleading for him to save her. “Fuck, Norman I’ve never haaaaaaaaaaaGGGGWWWWAAAGGGHH!!!!!" Peter shoves her face down all the way to the base.

All of this is in front of some of the most deadly villains around and they do nothing but stare in shocked silence.

Norman is just staring at the unbelievable sight before him. Spider-Man choking his team member with his 9-inch monster cock.

Karla still looks at Norman with fear in her blue eyes. When she realizes that he isn’t gonna do anything, she looks at the others. They don’t help her either. As soon as Peter took off his mask, they were hit with memories of when Peter revealed himself during the Civil War. They also remember the incident where he beat the absolute shit out of Kingpin.

Peter moans in pleasure as he forces Karla deeper down his member. “This bitch is making my slutty wife look like a blushing little schoolgirl.” Norman gapes at this. “Just her mouth is better than that miserable cow’s pussy.”

After surprising the others with his words, Peter doubles down. He pounds Karla so hard that only her GULK, GWORK, and GLAKGH's fill the room. The blonde has one hand on his firm thigh and the other shamefully rubbing the wet spot on her crotch.

Eventually, he shoves her face down all the way to the base. He leaves her there as he cums down her throat before pulling out and shooting a load on her maskless face.

“Clean it up, bitch.” He puts his tip in her mouth. She follows through despite being out of breath.

By now all the men watching have snapped out of their shocked states and have all responded differently.

Bullseye got jealous but was too afraid of a Spider-Man that doesn’t hold back. So he just stormed out of the room. The image of Karla rubbing herself as she was violated plagued his thoughts. “Fucking Spider! I’ll kill you when I get the chance.” After promising this he lays down to try to fall asleep. Plotting revenge never works out when you’re tired. Unfortunately for him the image that plagued his thoughts will also keep him up all night.

Ares had his eyebrow cocked. He had never seen such an impressive display of control from a man over a woman, not even his father Zeus could get his conquests to masturbate as they were raped. “I would love to see how many women this man claims. I might even be able to get him to overthrow Olympus with me if I offer up those sluts to him. I’d love to see that bastard Hercules’ face as he rapes his wife.” Ares smirks as he makes up a plan in his head for how to get his revenge on his family.

Sentry is looking at Peter with a disturbed look on his face. This was the man that took his picture and won a Pulitzer Prize from it and now he’s raping his teammate. “I never thought I would see this from him.”

Noh-Varr has a lustful look on his face. “I hope he lets us get a piece of that ass.”

Daken is smiling darkly at the man his father considers a brother in everything but blood. He is holding his cock through his suit and jerking off slowly. Each time he reaches the base he gives a grunt. “I don’t think I would mind considering him as my uncle if he can teach me how to do this in front of such powerful fuckers and only have them watch.” Daken’s ideas for Uncle-Nephew bonding involve lots of blood, jizz, tears, and screams of the weak people they would take advantage of.

Norman coughs as he adjusts himself to hide his boner. It is six inches, which is fine normally. But when compared to Peter’s cock it looks tiny. Because even though Peter is only three inches longer, his cock is nearly triple as thick as Norman’s.

The Goblin shudders in fear as he considers all the possibilities for a dark Spider-Man. He used to want this in his every waking minute, but this is far too far for him. If Peter is willing to rape some villainess that he doesn’t really ever fight, just because she works for him. Well, Goblin isn’t looking forward to learning what torture awaits him.

“S-so Spider-Man–”

“Just the Spider unless we are around the sheep.”

Norman nods in poorly hidden fear.

“Welcome to the group, once Karla is done…cleaning you. We can give you a tour.”

There is suddenly a muffled bloody murder scream from Karla that attracts everyone’s attention.

The blonde woman is crying as she tries to pull away, but her lips are physically stuck to Peter’s cock. She can’t move away from it.

"You're not finished, cock-sheathe. Suck until I say you can go. Or use that strength and leave your lips behind, your choice.” The glare he gives her is so cold that it could freeze hell over.

Norman shudders. He leaves the room right after this. He needs to get out of there. He wishes whatever caused this never happened. His two personalities shared goal of getting Peter to join them is now their worst nightmare.

The last thing Norman heard in the room was Daken laughing and Karla slurping more.

“Damn, I can’t believe how much better you are than my soulless ginger wife. I want to claim this ass in my quarters tonight.” He gives her a very rough slap on her ass that would’ve broken bones in a regular human whore. Karla feels hatred for the man that’s doing this to her and herself for knowing that she’s definitely going to his room tonight.

“Damn. Damn, damn, damn, fuck!” Norman curses as he power walks down the hall. He has never felt this much terror in his entire life. He needs to get some things ready immediately if he wants to have even a chance.