Chapter 73)A Chaotic Overload

Darkness.

That is the only thing that Liesel Van Helsing can see as she walks around the building that had a monster spotted there.

She turns on her flashlight and begins to look around cautiously. The sound of scuttering is heard from above. Liesel points her crossbow in the direction it went.

Liesel waits for a full minute before moving on. She explores more of the building. She walks through what appears to be a destroyed workroom that is completely destroyed. The cubicles have scratch marks on them. The only place that seems undisturbed is the desk where a secretary would work at.

“This monster seems to be both violent and intelligent. *Sigh*. Why can’t it ever be neither?” Liesel thinks as she walks into a room. She is shocked by what she finds.

Inside the room, there is a mangled corpse that looked unrecognizable. It smelled horrible.

“My god!” Liesel exclaims at the sight of the grotesque scene. That is when she feels something attached to her back and before she can react she is dragged away into the darkness.

Liesel awakens to find herself trapped in a massive web in some unknown location.

“Where am I?” She looks around as she starts to struggle to get her knife out of her sleeve and into her hand to cut at the webbing.

She had just got the knife out when a giant spider monster snatched it out of her hands after coming out of nowhere.

“Hiss”

“Easy there fella.” Liesel never expected that she would die like a fly stuck in a spider’s web, in a literal sense.

The Man-Spider smells her for a long moment.

“What are you doing?” She arches her brow in suspicion of the monster’s strange behavior. She is shocked as the monster tears off her clothes with no mercy.

“Stop!” Liesel screams as the monster shoves his monster cock inside of her cunny. Liesel screams as he practically tears her apart. Tears and snot are running down her face as she struggles to get out of his grasp.

The monster shoots webbing out of his hands to wrap most of her body in webbing, except for her head and her vagina and ass.

“Why are you doing this?!” Liesel moans in pain.

The monster doesn’t respond instead, he continues to fuck her tight pussy.

Two hours later.

The monster is shoving his throbbing beast down Liesel’s throat. She has stopped crying and is finally submitting to the monster and isn’t resisting anymore.

Six hours later.

The Spider monster was swinging them through New York as he ass-fucked Liesel. She seems to be enjoying his brutal fucking by now.

Four and a half hours later.

The spider monster and Liesel are laying next to each other on the bed of a man on vacation. Liesel starts to notice the spider changing.

The four extra limbs of the monster fall off as the monster changes back to the form of Peter Parker.

“What the hell!?” Peter jumps up once he regains control. He remembers everything that happened during his chaotic overload.

“I am so sorry, miss. Please forgive me. I never meant to hurt you or… or Jameson.” He feels dread fill his stomach at the realization that he killed his own boss.

Liesel doesn’t say anything at first instead, she limps over to Peter and puts a finger on his lips.

“It’s ok. I can tell you didn’t mean to rape me. I would like to know how you would fuck me in your human form though.” She noticeably gazes at his cock, which even though it is soft, still looks very big.

Ms. Helsing gets on her knees and awakens a different beast from the one that just raped her, but will leave her in the same shape by the end.