(Chapter 70)The heartbroken villains

Lady Loki’s POV:

Lady Loki: Damn, why does he have to be so damn sexy.

The goddess looks at Parker and how he is slow dancing with that alien bitch.

Lady Loki: I should be with him. I am in his debt after he helped me save my daughter.

She looks very depressed and sulks in a chair by herself.

Enchantress (Marvel) notices this so she leaves the company of the male Loki and heads over to his female version.

Amora: Hey, how are you doing?

Lady Loki: It’s nothing.

Amora: It can't be nothing if the goddess of mischief can’t even bring herself to lie properly.

Lady Loki: Fine, I am jealous alright. Happy now?

Amora: Who are you jealous of?

Lady Loki: That blue bitch dancing with Spider-Man.

Amora: You are jealous of her? Why?

Lady Loki: Because I like Spider-Man. *She whispers*

Amora: Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Amora can’t help but break into a fit of laughter.

Lady Loki: Amora!

Amora: Wait you were serious? You are in love with a puny mortal? And someone as annoying as Spider-Man, why would you waste your time like that?

Lady Loki: Though he may talk a lot, he is still the best person I’ve ever met.

Amora: I can’t believe this! You are in love with that fool! He is already with another more inferior species than him. You are wasting your time, honey.

Lady Loki: SILENCE!

Loki sees several heroes look at her in confusion and wariness that she will try to attack. She ignores those stares and looks toward Spidey, but the two are so lost in their own world that they didn’t hear her scream. Loki runs off the dancefloor to her own room where she sobs herself to sleep.

Her last thought before falling into unconsciousness is that she will find a way to earn Peter’s love.

Rose Wilson’s POV:

I rest my legs on a coffee table as I sit on a couch and drink whiskey straight from the bottle.

Garth: Hey, Rose how are you doing?

Rose: Fuck off, before I fillet you.

Garth: Yes, ma’am.

The little fish lover runs off as far away from me as he can. Good. I’m not in the mood to deal with his bullshit. Not today.

I stare blank-faced around the party. I feel my heart skip a beat when I see Spider-Man with another woman.

I still remember when I first truly met him.

He was helping the Titans to fight Slade and I. He said things to me that I will never forget.

“Ravager…Rose, you don’t have to be like him. You are free to choose who you really want to be. Don’t let your shared blood blind you from the truth. He doesn’t own you.”

After that, I decided to follow my heart and all that crap which led to fighting my “father”.

I wish I could’ve told him how I feel after I spent more time with him, but I am afraid. What if he doesn’t want a girl like me? He is probably more into the sweet girls that don’t put out on the first date and make you pay a lot just to eat dinner with only a kiss as a reward, maybe.

I just don’t want to ever see him look at me in disgust because the real me isn’t good enough for him. So I have kept quiet and tried to forget the man I want, but I can’t. He always checks on me whenever he visits Titan’s tower. I can’t forget him, but it looks like it is already too late I guess.

Oh, what I would do to be in that alien’s place right now. To be able to freely love him and have him return that love tenfold.

I guess I will just continue to watch on silently with a broken heart. Though I swear if she hurts him, then she will feel my full wrath.

Rose stalks off.