(Chapter 42)A sticky revenge

Boom. Boom.

These were explosions caused by a pissed-off Lana Baumgartner alias Bombshell, as she shot energy blasts at a  bank that was closed at the moment.

“Fucking stupid faggot. Dick-loving bitch!” Lana cries as she cursers the person she is mad at.

“Whoa, young lady, do I need to get the soap?” Spider-Man jokes as he lands behind the rampaging girl.

“Fuck off, you stupid bitch. Did Miles get his gayness from you, asshole!?”

“...What do you mean Miles is gay?” Peter had to take a double-take after hearing that.

“I saw that fucking lying cocksucker chocking on Tony Stark’s little penis when I went to see him!”

“Tony Stark is sleeping with my apprentice? I thought they were straight.”

“WELL, THEY AREN’T, FUCKTARD!”

Peter is getting annoyed by all the insults she is calling him.

Lana tries to go back to destroying the bank but is pushed against a wall by Spider-Man.

Lana attempts to get out of Spider-Man’s grip. It was like someone who is paralyzed from the waist down trying to walk on stilts.

“Let me go, you fucker,” Lana cries out.

“Calm down. If Miles is gay, then go find someone else to simp over,” Peter tells her straight up.

“I am not a simp!” Lana is offended by what she was told.

“Yeah, sure,” Peter said sarcastically.

“I’ll fucking prove it.” Lana gropes Peter and is surprised by the length.

“What are you doing!?” Peter is startled by the blatant sexual behavior in public.

“If the black Spider-Man is gay, then I will get revenge by sleeping with the Red one.”

Lana just pulls down Peter’s pants. In broad daylight. During rush-hour. As people are coming back from church.

“There goes my good relationship with the police.”

Bombshell had frozen stiff after seeing how hung Spider-Man was.

“How are you this big!? You aren’t even hard!?” Bombshell is dumbfounded.

The sluts walking down the street at the same time decide that the next time Spidey saves them, they are going to offer themselves up to him. Even though they already would have done that.

“I don’t know maybe it has something to do with TOAA loving me the most out of all his other children?”