Chapter 40(Final Chapter)

Kian's POV,

I never thought to be inlove with someone especially my bestfriend.
She is Sarah.I met her in the first day of school because we bumped to each other.

"Sorry"I told to the girl that I bumped to because I didn't see her in the way because my Mom texted me.I noticed she stopped from hearing my voice.Who is this girl? She is...........................new.
I've never seen her before,Maybe a new student?

I helped her picked her stuffed but I accidentaly touch her hand.I was shocked because aside from Mom,I didn't ever touch any hands of a woman.
She had a soft hand I guess...

"Oh...ahm..sorry for-"She cut me off and face me.I can see that she's a bit nervous and I also feel awkward for touching her hand but I don't know why I can't remove my hands from her's.

I guesss...

"I-its okay.Its Just an accident."She apologized to me but I just smiled simply.I can see that she is also same grade like me because of her necktie.
I was about to ask if which section she is but someone shouted from our front.
She immediately finished picking her things and rushed to the girl who shouted leaving me stunned from what happened.I was about to leave when I spotted an ID in the floor so I picked it and saw a picture of a girl I just bumped into.

"Sarah G. Acosta"I read her name from the ID.Nice name it really suits her well.
I think I can return it if we met again.
I hope so...

"Hi bro!"I saw Angelo and Carl walking towards me so I put the ID in my pocket and face them.We walk together to the classroom and as always some girls are looking at us.

I didn't expect that the girl I bumped into the way was my classmate so when we got in the classroom I waved my friends goodbye to face that girl and return her ID.

I laughed a bit because she looks panicked and looking for something in her bag so I faced her.
"Hi is this yours?"I asked and she looked shocked to see it and didn't even bother look at me and she just seated in her seat so I sat beside her.A lot of girls in this school wants to look at me buy she isn't.After checking her ID she turned to look at me and look shocked to see me so I just smiled at her.

"Ah salamat pala."She thanked me.Although I cant speak tagalog because I grown up in the US but I can still understand tagalog.
"Its okay I saw that when you are in a hurry a minute ago."I answered her and she bitterly smiled at me.
"Ah sorry nga pala kanina ha? Nagmamadali kasi ako."She apologized and I just smiled.
"Oh its okay and i just want to say sorry for what happened a minute ago I'm just busy in my phone."I answered her sincerely.

We talked some things until I tell her my name.
"I'm Kian"After that I offered my hand and she accepted it before saying her name.

"Sarah"I know.I want to say it but I can't.We talked a lot of things and about the both of us.
That is the first day that I met her and I didn't thought that we can be close to each other so I introduced her in my friends Carl and Angelo and I'm happy to see them being bestfriends.

Days and weeks has passed and we become good friends.We used to hangout in the school mini park with Carl and Angelo but most of the time is just two of us.She sometimes caught me starring at her so she snapped me out by saying "Hoy!" to me.
I don't know why but I think I'm starting to feel strange when we were together.
She is a beautiful girl I've ever seen and smart until one time Angelo asked me about it.

"Pre,May gusto ka ba kay Sarah?"He asked.We're here in the bar he owned but I'm not drinking.I'm just here because they invited me.
"Why? Do you like her?"I asked him back.
"Oo pero konti lang."That is not impossible to hear because Sarah is indeed a great woman.
I can't confirm it but when Angelo tells me that he also like her I realized that I think I have a crush on her.