Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"The wedding"

Bumilis ang mga araw at heto na ako ngayon.Nakasuot ng wedding gown na may hawak na maliit na bouquet ng flowers habang naglalakad papunta sa atltar kasama si Lola.We decided to have a garden wedding in the tulips field on the property of Hederson's.

I saw Nikky wiping her tears and his Fiancé Rod in the side with their parents.She is my bridesmaids just like what she wants.Rod proposed to her yesterday night and they are soon to be married.I look at the other side and I saw Angelo giving a thumbs up to me
with Jane.They're in a relationship now because Jane give her 'yes' to Angelo yesterday also.I looked at Carl and the guy is starring at me seriously but I smiled back at him when he smiled at me.He is the best man of Kian and he is still single.
Hera is sitting beside Kim and I think there is a chemistry between them because of the awkwardness between the two of them.

I invited all my highschool classmates except from Rose.She told me that she can't come because of her company.I'm happy for her because she is starting life with her beauty products and her boyfriend but she send her wedding gifts for us yesterday.

Nang makarating na ako sa harapan no Kian ay ngumiti ako sakanya.My lola handed my hand to him.
"Take care of my little girl iho.Ikaw na ang bahala sakanya."Bilin ni lola sakanya.
"I will ma'am."Sagot nito kaya tumango sakanya si lola at nakipag beso sakin at sakanya bago umalis para maupo na.

"Gorgeous as always Architect Acosta -Henderson."Puna niya sakin kaya ngumiti ako kahit may belo na naka taklob sa mukha ko.
"You too Engineer Henderson."
Compliment ko sakanya kaya namula ako nang kumindat ito sakin at iginiya ako paharap sa altar.
Mas gumwapo siya ngayon dahil mukha siyang possessive CEO character na nababasa ko sa mga libro dahil sa ayos niya.Maayos ang buhok niya na nakasuklay patalikod at bakat na bakat sa suot niyang tux ang laki ng katawan niya  na nadagdagan pa ito ng silver watch na suot.Pakiramdam ko tuloy maiipit ako kapag nakayakap ko siya.

The ceremony has started until its time for the rings.Kian share his vows to me while sliding the ring in my finger.
"With this ring,It will symbolize my love for you.I'm willing to give up everything I have just to be with you and by your side.The day that you leave me,I told myself that I will never be inlove to someone if its not Sarah Acosta.When I saw your picture with Kim I thought you already forgot about me.I know your feelings for me because of the letter that you left in my locker.So in the day that you told me about getting married,I thought its Kim.Today, I'm happy to be that man.The man that you will marry.I was so lucky to have you in my life.I promise to love you everyday and be a honest husband until my last breath and my next life."

Naiyak ako ng konti sa sinabi niya pero pinigilan ko lang dahil baka masira ang makeup ko at mag mukha akong multo sa araw.Hinawakan ko yung sing sing at isinuot sakanya habang sinasabi ang vows ko.
"With this ring,I promise to love you always,to take care of you,And be a good wife.We have face many challenges in our life and we separated in the past but now that we're here,I promise to be by your side.As long as I can,I won't never leave you again.I Promise to be honest with you and to everything especially now.I will love you always and everyday until my last breath and my next life."The ceremony has continued and we exchange our "I do's" in front of everyone.

The wedding has been ended and now its time to throw my wedding bouquet of flowers.I was happy that Nikky catched it.She looked shocked but Rod kissed her in the forehead.

Now I can say that I'm married now to the guy that I love.
My "First Love" I'm willing to witness every first with him now that we are finally together.

This was the best day of my life and I can say that I have enjoyed my life journey with the guy that I love.To all readers,Always remember that true love waits.If that person loves you he/she won't give up to be with you and to take care of you.Wag po tayong mag madali sa lahat dahil ang totoong tao ay dumadating ng kusa at hindi hinahanap.Malay nyo kapitbahay nyo pala ang makakatuluyan nyo o kaya isa sa mga classmate nyo o kaya naman ay ang bestfriend nyo.Char!
Kagaya ko na na inlove sa bestfriend,
Hindi po lahat na gusto natin ay matutupad at makukuha natin.
Wag lang tayo basta mag hintay kundi ayusin din nating ang ating sarili para kung dumating na ang para sa atin ay handa na tayo na harapin ito.Wag po tayong mag madali dahil lahat ng nangyayari sa buhay natin ay may dahilan.Always trust the plan of god for us.Be strong as always and don't forget to pray.Sa mga kaibigan ko na nadyan para sakin ay masaya na ngayon kasama ang mga mahal nila.The real friends will always be with you no matter what happens but maybe some of them just want to be low key.May mga kaibigan tayo na walang hilig sa mga kaartehan or should I say introvert.We need tl understand them.Hindi porket pinagsabihan ka niya na mali ka o kaya ay hindi ka na greet sa bestfriend day o nakalimutan yung birthday mo o kaya naman ay hindi ka nilibre o binigyan ng sagot ay hindi na sila totoong kaibigan.All people have their own ways para ipakita ang paraan ng pagmamahal nila.Not all friends are sincere so be wise to choose a friend.
Thankyou for for being with us until this part of the story!
Always remember that our dream is important for our future.Don't be afraid to to reach your dreams even if the road is broken because you are the only one that can fix your own road to your dream and the people around you will have their support.

A/N: Thank you for reaching until this part guys! Hindi po ako magaling na manunulat kaya may mga mali akong nagawa.I'm just a teenager and this will be my first ever completed story.Last chapter na po ang susunod.Salamat sa pagbabasa!😘☺️