Chapter 1: Through The Mirror

Princess Twilight was just finishing a few chores around her castle in Ponyville, when she came across the crystal mirror, at her newly organized library.

Twilight: Alright, Spike! We visited the fillies at the hospital, we helped Pinkie with baking, and oh...-

-Twilight's smile dropped-

Spike: Hm, why'd you stop? Did we miss something, Twilight?

Twilight sighed, " It's been a long time since I've seen them. Especially Flash..? "

" Flash? You still remember that guy? " Spike replied to Twilight.

" Well yeah, a little bit. I just remembered how nice he was to me and how he helped me get my crown back from Sunset. " Twilight looked down feeling a little gloom.

" Erm, especially when you two hugged after the battle of the bands? "

" Maybe that too... "

"Aww, it's okay, Twilight! He's probably doing well right now. Besides that, he has his own band and Sunset Shimmer to look after him "

" I know, Spike, but I honestly wanna... " Twilight trotted a few steps to the portal.

Quite tempted, she was about to enter the portal, but hesitated. " But Twilight, the other Twilight is there too. Who knows what could happen if you stay too long there? Think about the consequences! "

Twilight sighed and walked away. " it's only gonna be for a while... " she thought.

Twilight quickly ran to the portal, Spike yelled; " TWILIGHT! "

He hesitated, but he needed to follow Twilight! He sighed and ran to the portal.

Twilight came out of portal, to see the students there gasping from what they were seeing, The Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria! They said their hello's and how are you's to Twilight as she made her way into the school.

Twilight: Spike! You followed!

Spike: Well yeah, I gotta keep an eye on you.

Twilight: Oh please, Spike. I can handle myself. But, why are people so mesmerized by me. Has it really been that long?

Spike: Well sort of, you should look at yourself in the mirror.

As they walked to the main hallway, Twilight caught a glimpse of herself in the school awards display, a glow up! Her hair was quite shorter and styled. She wore a checkered vest and white shirt, with a black skirt.

Twilight: Woah! What's all this?

Spike: You look amazing, Twilight!

Just then, a familiar voice called her name. " T-Twilight?! Is that really you!? "

Twilight gasped, " Applejack, I've missed you! " They embraced each other warmly.

Applejack: Wha- what are you doing here?! Did something bad happened? Or is it about to happen?

Twilight: Hahaha, no, don't worry, Applejack. It's all okay, everything's okay! I just came by to visit, that's all.

Applejack: Hoo-ey! I thought something was gonna happen! Come on, I'll take you to the others in the band room!

Spike: Remember, Twilight..

Twilight: Yeah yeah, I know, Spike.

They made their way into the band room, where Sunset and the others were chatting. Rarity stopped short when she saw Princess Twilight.