Chapter 3: The Fair

It was finally Thursday! The day of the fair, and the day of Flash and Twilight's date!!

Twilight was fixing her hair neatly, when she then heard the doorbell rang. Rarity opened the door, and led him inside to the living room.

Rarity: Hold on for a while, Flash. Twilight is still getting ready.

Flash: Oh alright.

Applejack: Hm.. you look nervous. What's the fuss, guitar boy?

Flash: Just a little nervous, it's been a while since I've last gone out with Twilight.. *scratches his back neck*

Rarity: Oh don't worry, Darling. You'll do fine. Now, comb your hair because all the sweating is making it messy! *Hands comb and napkins*

Flash: Thanks, Rarity..?

Applejack: Well, I gotta go ahead now for me and Pinkie's campaign. See y'all later!

Rarity: See you later too, Applejack!

Twilight: I'm ready! Hi Flash!

Flash: H-hey Twilight.

Rarity: *smirks at the counter with Spike*

Flash: are you ready to go?

Twilight: Yeah..

Flash led Spike and the girls to his car,. Flash in the driver's seat (of course), Twilight in the front passenger seat, and Rarity and Spike at the back.

Flash: you girls look amazing. You too, Spike. That's a pretty cool bowtie!

Spike: Thanks Flash. Rarity made it for me.. *swoony*

Twilight: *giggles*

Flash's thoughts: her laugh is so cute...

Rarity: Soo, how many dates have you two been?

Flash: Uh.. like atleast been 2. It's our third one right now. Before Twilight went back to Equestria after the Friendship Games. We had a little dinner date and I escorted her to the portal before saying goodbye. I'm glad you're back.

Twilight: Me too, Flash..

Their hands were inches apart, but they were too shy to hold hands or atleast touch! Spike was getting impatient with their shyness towards each other. That he tried pulling and nudging Twilight's hand towards Flash's.

Twilight noticed and pulled her hand away unto her lap. Spike facepalmed, Rarity was losing patience, and Flash was awkwardly feeling Spike's heavy presence behind him.

They finally arrived at CHS for the fair. Rarity went to her booth, Spike following her, and Flash and Twilight alone on their date.

Flash talked about his musical experiences and Twilight talked about her life in Equestria. Flash then questioned Twilight;

Flash: Hey, Twily?

Twilight: Yes, Flash?

Flash: Do I have a pony-counterpart?

Twilight: well yeah. You do. He's part of the royal guards. One of Shining Armor's top guards.

Flash: Shining Armor is your brother ? And Captain of The Royal Guards?

Twilight: Yeah, I'm not really sure if he's a Prince after marrying my sister-in-law, Princess Cadance.

Flash: Huh, hey uhm.. are you and other me.. close?