The next level

With Claira…

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away from that guy?” Ashton said as they both sat down on the table of a fancy restaurant.

“Ashton, he’s not that bad okay? he’s a nice guy.” She said.

“That’s what you think.” He said.

“What?” she squinted her eyes.

“I’m sorry to say this, but he’s a jerk, trust me, he’s just taking pity on you so he’s nice.” He said.

“Why would you say that?” she asked.

“Because it’s true.” He said.

“Ashton stop saying that! He’s a good guy.”

“Claira, are falling for this guy?” he asked.

“What? No! I would never fall for Quentin!” she almost yelled.

“Then why do you act like you care about him all the time? What about me?!” he said a little bit louder.

“Are you seriously jealous of him?” she asked.

“Well of course I’m jealous, I’m your boyfriend, I will always want your attention.” He said calmly.

“Aaaw, Ashton why didn’t you say something?” she asked with her soft voice.

“I was ashamed of what you might think.” He said

“You could’ve just told me, I don’t judge negatively; in fact if you could’ve told me about it, I might have done what you want.” She said with a slight smile curled up on her lips.

“Really?” Ashton’s eyes sparkled from what he had heard.

“Yeah.” She nodded with her warming smile.

“I’m sorry for being a jerk.” He said.

“No, it’s fine, I could use a little tension from you.” She grinned.

“Why is that?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” She shrugged her right shoulder and smiled.

“Well, I’m really sorry if I’m jealous of Quentin, I know you two are friends and all and I just want to make sure you two won’t…you know…”

“Fall for each other? Don’t worry we won’t.” Claira smiled and reached out her hand for Ashton. Ashton stared at her hand and grabbed it. After their date, they went to Ashton’s house and went straight to the living room while Ashton played some music.

“Where’s your parents?” Claira asked.

“They went away for a while to smooch and stuff.” He said as he sat down beside Claira, he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head.

“I love you soooo much.” He whispered in her ears. Claira smiled as it gave her goose bumps.

“I love you too.” She whispered back. As she leaned closer to Ashton to give him a warming kiss, she knew Ashton will find his own way to her lips, and when he did, they collided like two puzzle pieces joined together. Claira felt so alive when they kissed, While Ashton was happy to be with her.

After a few minutes of kissing, Ashton took it to another level, he pressed his lips harder but gently against Claira.A small maon escaped from Claira’s mouth after he did that, their kiss was getting more and more passionate. And Claira didn’t mind, Ashton was gently pushing her back on the couch, lying her down.

When Claira was lying down on her back on the couch, Ashton started to make his move. He touched Claira’s left leg and slowly sliding it up to her thigh, and Claira didn’t feel comfortable when he did that. When Ashton pulled away.

“Let’s go upstairs.” He said while panting.

“B-But…”

“Come on.” He said as he dragged Claira to his room. He locked his door and closed the shades while Claira sat on his bed innocently. Ashton smirked and leaned over to Claira and kissed her again. He removed his shirt and gently pushes Claira back. Claira touched Ashton’s stomach and noticed his abs which mad.

“Ashton, are you sure, we should do this?” Claira asked.

“Yeah, don’t worry, I’ll be careful.” He smiled, he buried his face on Claira’s neck while kissing it over and over again.

Claira went on and caressed Ashton’s neck while he continues to kiss her neck. Claira was surprised not because they’re going to do something, but because she likes it…

“Do you trust me?” Ashton suddenly asked.

“Of course I do.” She said.

“Good.” He said.

“A-Ashton?” she spoke.

“Don’t worry, trust me.” He said.

After a few minutes, he completely removed Claira’s dress. He kissed Claira’s chest down to her stomach. And you know what happens next...… ;)

 ******************************^^^^^^^^^^^************************

Too shoooooort! XD sorry about that, i was too excited to post this chapter, it's amazing! i can't believe i made a part like this! Lolololol xDD