Chapter 15: The party

When they arrived to a beach resort, Claira looked around in shock. The place was beautiful and clean, and it had a lot of people. She looked at the water, the sand and the people around them while holding Quentin's forearm.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"It's amazing." she smiled.

"Glad you like it."

"Thanks for bringing me here." 

"No problem." he chuckled.

"Why is every girl i see wearing less clothes?" she asked.

"Those are swim suits, you're going to wear one later." 

"I don't think so." she shook her head.

"Well, suit yourself." he shrugged.

Few minutes later, they took pictures together and talked about stuff while walking along the shore. They were having a great time until...

"Claira? Quentin?" someone spoke. They both turned around and saw Ashton with Andrew and Ericka.

"Ashton?" Claira spoke.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ashton asked with his deep british voice.

"Whoa! Quentin, you're dating again!" Andrew exclaimed.

"We aren't dating." Quentin said sternly.

"Hey since you guys are here and all, why don't you join us at the party?" Ericka said.

"Party?" Claira asked.

"I don't think so." Quentin said.

"Why not? and why isn't she wearing a swim suit?" Ericka asked.

"Uuuh, i've never worn one before." Claira said.

"YOU'VE NEVER WORN A SWIM SUIT BEFORE?!" Ericka exclaimed.

"Y-Yes." she nodded.

"Unacceptable!" she snapped her fingers and held Claira's forearm dragging her away.

"Hey, where are you taking her?" Quentin asked.

"I am going to transform this girl!" she said.

"We'll be at the bar." Andrew said. 

"So, since when did you two guys start dating?" Ashton asked as they continued walking towards the bar that few meters away from them.

"What? we're not dating." 

"I don't believe you." Andrew smirked.

"No seriously, she's actually dating Quinn." he smiled innocently.

"Quinn? Well, i'm not surprised, Quinn was always been good with the ladies." he nodded.

"What does that even mean?" Quentin raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just saying he's better than you." he laughed.

"You won't go nuts on my brother will you?" Quentin asked Ashton who was very quiet while walking with them to the bar.

"Oh no, don't worry, Claira and I talked about it and we're all good." he smiled.

"Oh good, so how have you been?" he asked.

"I've been good, i thought i should just focus on school more than other stuff ya know." he said.

"That's awesome." Quentin smiled. 

"How about you Andrew?" Ashton asked.

"Well, since i'm too smart for school, i've thought of focusing on having a girlfriend." he said.