The open heart

The sun went up and Claira’s alarm clock went off. She sat up and pushed the snooze button and stood up, she took a shower for ten minutes, and after that, she put some clothes on.

“kana? Where’s Champ?” she asked from her room.

“He’s in his house outside, playing.” She answered.

“Could you get him for me?” she asked.

“Sure thing, I’ll be right over.” She said.

“hurry up, I’m gonna be late for school.”  

“Will do your highness.” Kana said sarcastically.

When Claira went to school, she kept asking where Quentin was…Few seconds later, she bumped on someone.

“Oh, you okay?” he spoke.

“Quentin? Is that you?” she asked.

“No, it’s me…Quinn.” He answered.

“Oh, Quinn, hi.” Claira smiled.

“Do you know where Quentin is?” she asked.

“Before I answer that, why are you looking for him?” he asked.

“I just want to thank him for bringing my dog back, he was missing two days earlier and I am very thankful that your brother found him.”

“Oooh, well, good news I AM Quentin.” He said with a smirk.

“Oh, Well, thank you so much for bringing Champ back to me.” Claira said holding his left cheek, she tipped her toes to reach his face and kissed his cheek.

“Claira?” Quentin spoke.

“Yes? Who’s there?” she asked.

“Uuh, it’s me Quentin.” Quentin said looking at them with a weird-out face.

“Quentin? Then who’s this?” she asked pointing at the guy she kissed.

“That’s Quinn.” He said.

“Quinn? You jerk, I hate you.” Claira laughed.

“What? I really wanted that kiss.” Quinn shrugged.

“Ugh, Quinn you’re such maniac.” Quentin said with a face palm while shaking his head slowly.

“Am not!” Quinn said childishly.

“It’s okay, that kiss was meant for you, by the way.” Claira said. Quentin’s eyes went wide and it turned into a glare when he landed his eyes on Quinn.

“W-Well, do you mind giving it to me again?” Quentin asked playfully.

“Not this time.” She shook her head while laughing. Quentin shot daggers at Quinn while Quinn was giving him an evil smirk.

“If you guys will excuse me, I have a class to attend to.” Claira said tugging on Champ’s leash. Quentin and Quinn’s eyes met as they were about to race for Claira, they both wanted to walk her to class. So Quinn and Quentin had a short race. Unfortunately for Quentin, he tripped on Quinn’s foot.

“You cheater.” He whispered at him, Quinn winked at him and put his arm around claira.

“Hey, Claira, why don’t I walk you to class?” Quinn asked with an evil smirk curled up on his lips.

“Well, thanks, you’re too sweet.” Claira smiled.

After that…With Quentin…

“I hate you.” He said sternly as Quinn sat down beside him in their mother’s office.

“Why? You don’t like her remember? If that’s so, this wouldn’t bother you.” He smirked.

“Alright fine! I like her!”

“Funny, I thought you said you liked her as a friend.”

“I do, but…I feel different now, I don’t know why but whenever I’m with her, I feel free and my problems suddenly disappear.” He said, he stared at Quinn who was watching him with a cocked eye brow.

“She’s different from other girls, even though Ashton told me that she was never going to be normal because she was blind…She normal enough for me.” He smiled to himself.

“Wow, that is really deep.” Quinn said with a half-smile.

“But, I remembered you telling me that you hated blind and deaf people, why?” Quinn asked.

“Seriously? Are you a doctor or a therapist?” Quentin raised his eyebrow.

“Just answer my question.”

“I used to hate deaf and blind people because I thought they were worthless. I mean come on, what can a deaf person do if he or she can’t hear? What can a blind person do if he or she can’t see? But, now that I met Claira…she turned that around, she turned everything around.” He said.

“Amazing, and I can’t believe, I got that all recorded on my cellphone!” Quinn exclaimed.

“WHAT?! Quinn are you serious?! The first time I open up to you and this is how you pay me?!” Quentin said standing up attempting to take Quinn’s cellphone.

“Haha! I am so keeping this!” Quinn laughed.

“Quinn! I’m serious! Delete that!” he chased Quinn around the room and got tired after that.

“Come on man, you never say things like that before, and THINGS like this are needed to be cherished and kept.” Quinn said.

“I don’t care! Give me that phone!” Quentin shouted.

“Touch me or my phone and I will send this to the guys!” Quinn threatened.

“Uuugh, fine, keep it, just don’t tell anyone about it! I’m begging you.” He said.

“I won’t, I promise.” Quinn smiled.     

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

.

.

TOO SHORT!!!