Chapter 2: The British boyfriend

Meanwhile, with Ashton…he snuck his way behind Claira in the library with the necklace with him. “Hi Claira.” He whispered.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“Don’t you recognize my voice?”

“no, not really.” She shook her head.

“It’s me, Ashton.”

“A-Ashton? That’s impossible he’s in England.”

“Well, I WAS.”

“Prove it.” She smirked.

“Today is our anniversary.” He said then she gasped.

“Ashtooon!” she squealed. Ashton hugged her tightly and kissed her on the lips.

“I’ve missed you so much.” He said while squeezing her.

"Why didn’t you call???” she asked.

“Well, I wanted to surprise you obviously.” He said then she giggled.

“Sorry I don’t have any gift for you, if you just told me you were arriving I would’ve bought you one.” She said.

“Nah, I don’t need any gifts, I just need YOU. By the way, here’s something for you.” He smiled.

“What is it?”

“Don’t move.” He said. He opened the box and put the necklace around Claira’s neck.

“You shouldn’t have.” She said.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have, but I wanted to.”

“why is it rough?” she asked.

“Those are diamonds.”

“What are diamonds?” she asked again.

“They are expensive rocks that are put into necklaces, rings and other accessories.”

“Expensive? Ashton, you should’ve never bought this for me.”

“I told you I wanted to.” He smiled.

“Aaaw, come here.” Claira said spreading her arms for a hug. Ashton chuckled and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

“You’re very much welcome.” He smiled.

“I see you two are getting touchy-touchy with each other.” Mrs. Flynn appeared.

“Sorry Mrs. Flynn.” Claira said.

“No it’s okay.” She smiled.

“Uuuh…Mrs. Flynn, do you mind letting me take Claira home?” Ashton asked.

“Well, since there aren’t any afternoon classes because of the parent conference later…Sure.” She smiled.

“Thanks Mrs. Flynn!” Ashton exclaimed.

“Thank you so much!” Claira smiled.

“Aw hush, you two go on now.” She said with a smile. Claira, Champ and Ashton left leaving Mrs. Flynn with a wide smile.

“Those two are so perfect for each other.”

“Whatever…” he rolled his eyes and walked away.

With Claira…

“Claira!” Ashton’s father greeted.

“Mr. Walker!” she greeted back, Ashton’s dad hugged Claira tightly while shaking her.