Our happy Ending

.

.

.

.

“I’m not going with dad anymore.” I said.

“What? But I thought you wanted to go with him?” Kana asked.

“Not anymore. I don’t want to be separated from you or this place.” I frowned.

“Everything will be alright, don’t worry.” She smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

“I don’t think so…Quentin left.” 

“L-Left? What do you mean?” she asked.

“He went back to Alaska without even telling me.” 

“Well…if you really love him, go get him. Besides, I think he’s the one who left this bouquet outside our door for you.” 

“What? He left me a bouquet? Well as much as I want to, I can’t do that, what kind of big sister who lets her little sister wander off to some place she doesn’t even know?” I asked.

“The kind of big sister who has trust on her little sister. And besides, I’m not gonna let go alone.” 

“Then who’s going with me?”  I smirked.

“Who else?” Kana smirked back at me. 

.

.

.

.

“We’re going after your brother!” I exclaimed.

“What? No.” Quinn said as he looked at me funny with a bed head. 

“Aw, come on! Please?” I begged.

“Do you have any idea how rush this is? We haven’t even bought tickets, you don’t have a passport, and I’m still sleepy.” 

“Who says I don’t have a passport? I do too!” I pouted.

“Well, either way we still don’t have tickets, so we aren’t going anywhere.” He said with his deep sleepy voice.

“My cousin’s got that covered for us.”

“How?”

“Remember my cousin who owns the hospital downtown? Well, her husband owns half of the airport and is really really nice to me.” 

“Are you being serious right now?” he asked.

“Of course I am, come on!” I pulled his shirt.

“At least let me shower first.”

“There’s no time, come on!” 

“Okay fine, let me change my clothes first.”

“Uugh, fiiiine! Hurry up.” I begged.

After he changed his clothes, we went straight to the airport and talked to my cousin’s husband. 

“Claira? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I need you to do me a favor, we’re kind of in a hurry.” I said.

“What is it?”

“We need to borrow one of your jets.” I said.

“W-What? Claira, it’s not that simple, you need-”

“Pleeeeaaasseeee? It’s very important to me!” I begged, he thought about it for a minute then finally gave us a permission slip to go. 

“Thank you so much Nick!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” I exclaimed and hugged him.