Chapter 6: The party

The next morning, Ashton woke up and saw his girlfriend’s angelic face, he observed how soft and smooth Claira’s skin was, and how her lips were formed into its perfect shape. He would never ask for a better girlfriend than this, she was one of a kind, different and unique.

Moments later, Claira opened her eyes and sighed. “Good morning.” Ashton greeted with his husky voice.

“Good morning.” She said with her soft voice and warming smile.

“Had a great night?” he asked.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“How was it?” he asked again.

“Painful, come on let’s…” Claira was cut off by a knock on the door.

“Ashton, are you awake?” His father asked still knocking on the door.

“Uuuh…Y-Yeah, just a minute.” Ashton quickly put some pants on and opened the door slightly to hide Claira. His father looked up and down at him and cocked his eyebrow.

“Come down for some breakfast, why don’t you bring Claira downstairs, oh and…Fix your hair.” He said. Ashton forgot to fix his hair; it looked so messy that his father knew it was sexy-hair.

“Uuuh, W-We’ll be down in a sec.” Ashton said not looking into his father’s eyes. When his father left he closed the door and sighed. *How did he know Claira was here?* he thought.

“He knows.” Claira said.

“He does.” He nodded. Ashton dressed up and helped Claira to put some clothes on. He combed her hair and kissed her on the cheek.

“Come on, let’s go downstairs shall we?” he asked.

“Yeah, okay.” Claira giggled. He took her hand and went downstairs together. They made their way to the dining room and sat down with Ashton’s family silently and awkwardly.

“So, uuuh, Ashton, how was your day?” his father asked.

“Uuuh, it w-was good.” He said.

“That’s nice, how about you Claira?” he asked again.

“W-Well, it was nice.” She answered.

“Anything else to tell us?”

“No, I think we said enough.” Ashton said. After breakfast, Ashton and Claira went back to his room and gathered Claira’s things.

“Ready to go?” Ashton asked.

“Yeah, let’s go.” She smiled and held her hand out. Ashton took it and went downstairs to get Champ from the backyard, when they got him, they drove off. When they arrived, Ashton took her to the park and chatted with Claira while eating some yogurt.

Meanwhile with Quentin…

“So did you ask mom and dad about the disease?” Quentin asked Quinn while texting.

“Uuuh…yeah, she told me grandpa had it, too bad we didn’t get to meet him.” He answered.

“Yeah, but I can’t believe mom isn’t a bit tad worried that his sons might have his disease.” 

“Oh come on, I bet even she doesn’t know that.” Quinn said with a sigh.

“I have to go out for some fresh air.”

“Dude, use sunglasses, it’s advisable!” Quinn said.

“Since when did you become the expert at this?” Quentin turned around titled his head.