Two more weeks

"Quentin? If that was your way of getting out of a conversation, well stop it, you're scaring me." i heard Claira's voice. I tried to open my eyes but i couldn't. My head still hurt from whatever happened to me.

"Cl...Claira..." i called faintly.

"Q-Quentin? Hey, how do you feel?" she asked. My eyes opened slowly and i finally saw her face. 

"My head kinda hurt...What happened? Where are we?" i kept asking.

"well, first of all...We're in a hospital. Second, you suddenly passed out in the park."

"i did? wow."

"WOW? Quentin you scared all of us, and all you could say is 'wow'?" she said with her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, okay? i didn't even know i passed out. Why DID i pass out?" i asked myself.

"Quinn's outside talking with the doctor right now, i hope it's nothing serious." 

"I hope so too, where's mom and dad?" i asked trying to sit up.

"They took your relatives home and will be here afterwards, they were all pretty worried about you." she said helping me sit.

"Oh..." i sighed heavily.

"Oh, hey, you're awake, how are you feeling?" Quinn came in and asked.

"Fine, did the doctor tell you why i passed out?" i asked.

"Uuuh, yeah, and it's pretty bad." he scratched his head. Oh great...

"What is it?" Claira asked desperately.

"Uuuh...He's just really sick, you don't have to worry." Quinn said. Claira's not ready to know about my disease, not yet.

"Of course i have to worry about it, Quentin's my friend, and i would do anything for him to get better." she said.

"Uuuh, Claira, it's alright, you don't have to get yourself tired because of me." i said.

"But..."

"No more buts, you have to go home now." i said as i looked at Quinn.

"Come on, i'll take you home. You wait for mom and dad, okay?" he looked at me then i nodded. Well...This was a long day for me.

<Claira's POV>

I hope Quentin's alright, i wonder how sick he is, i wonder what i can do to help him. "Stop worrying about him, he's going to be fine." Quinn spoke as we took a cab.

"But shouldn't you worry too? he is your brother after all." i said holding his soft hands.

"I'm just as worried as you are, you know." he said.

"You don't look worried." i looked down and frowned.

"I AM worried, i just don't to show it." he said holding my chin up so he can get a better view of my face.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

"No." i shook my head then i smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked looking awfully confused.

"Quentin told me something before he passed out." i giggled.

"What did he tell you?" he looked at me in the eyes.

"You were right, he DOES have feelings for me." i smiled at him.

"H-He told you that?" he looked very shocked.

"Yeah, are you okay?" i asked looking at his shocked face.

"Uuuh, yeah, do you also like him?" 

"Well, yes as my close friend. I told him it was okay to like someone, that's the time when he passed out." i shrugged.

"Oh...Well, we're here, good night." he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Good night." i smiled at him and went inside the house. I walked towards the living room and saw Kana watching T.V. while crying.

"Kana? You alright? what happened?" i ran towards her and hugged her.

"He...Broke up with me." she sniffed.

"Why?" i asked.

"He told me, that i wasn't good enough for him and left. After all i did for that jerk!" 

"I can't believe he had the guts to do that." I am going to kill that guy when i see him. 

"I know." she kept sobbing.

"Aaaw..Kana, don't worry, there's a lot of other good guys there, i'm sure you'll find him someday, but not today anyway." i said.

"I know...But i don't know why it hurts so much!" she said.

"Well, you go cry it out okay? I'll be here with you all night." i said as i hugged her tightly. How could that guy do this to her?! The nerve! 

.

.

.

The next day, i woke up beside Kana, we were sleeping together on the couch. Her face still looks puffy and red from last night from having a weep-a-thon. i hope she finds someone new and right. 

I stood up and went upstairs to take a bath. Few minutes later, i went back downstairs and saw Kana at the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Good morning." she greeted with a smile.

"Uuuh...Morning." i greeted back hesitantly.

"Where re you going?" she asked.

"I'm gonna visit Quentin at the hospital today." i said.

"Oh, wanna eat first before heading out?" she asked.

"Nah, i'm fine." i smiled at her. When i opened the door, a tall man was on the way, looking down at me. It was my father....

"D-Dad?" i spoke unable to move. Kana doesn't know anything about this, what if she finds out? Oh no...

"Hey Claira, i'm just here to remind  you that you have 2 more weeks left before i take you to new york."

"What if i don't want to go?" i asked looking up at him.

"Claira we've talked about this, you're going to new york with me?"

"But when will i get back?" i asked again.

"Never, you're going to stay with me." he held my shoulder.

"Claira? Who is he? May I help you sir?" Kana appeared behind me.

"I gotta go Claira, remember, you still have 2 weeks to prepare." he said then he left.

"Claira who was that man?" Kana asked me.

"It's a long story, i have to go to Quentin now, see ya later." I smiled fakely at her and walked to the bus stop....oh man....2 more weeks...How am i going to tell Kana and mom about this? 

##########################################################################

OMG! Another update?! Lol I'm on a roll today!