Chapter 17: Nothing but The TRUTH

(A/N: from this part of the story, i'll be writing it in POVs, ENJOY)

<Quinn's POV>

I don't think leaving without Claira was a good idea, what if Quentin approaches her and invites her to hang out with her again? Damn it, i should hurry up and get back to her...

I went to the nearest place that sells ice, i waited in a long line towards the counter, after that, i ran back to our camp site and i couldn't see Claira and Quentin there. 

"Hey mom? where's Claira?" i asked looking around for her.

"Quentin took her around for a walk somewhere." she responded.

"B-But..." 

"Don't worry about them, just help your cousins make a fire over there." she pointed.

"Well...Okay." i said.

<Quentin's POV> 

So i'm hanging out with Claira, again. I think i'm crossing the line here, i shouldn't even be hanging out with her because of Quinn. Stupid Quinn! "You alright?" Claira suddenly spoke.

"Oh, Uuuh..Y-Yeah." i said, she then smiled at me and continued looking around again. Damn it, this is somehow awkward even though i've hung out with her many times now. Is it me? yeah i think it's me. What should i do? 

"Hey, wanna sit for a while?" she asked me. I nodded and we sat down on a bench near the lake staring at the water.

"So...Uuuh..." I started to speak but got cut off by her.

"Are you sure you're alright? you've been acting weird." she said. loosened my green striped scarf in nervousness. 

"Uuuh...Yeah...i'm fine." i nodded.

"I don't think you are, why are you acting weird all of a sudden?" she kept asking.

"No reason, no reason at all..." i shook my head.

"I don't believe you." she stared at me.

"No seriously, it's nothing." i smiled at her.

"Fine, if you're not gonna tell me, i'm not talking to you." she crossed her arms and stood up.

"H-Hey! wait, c'mon, don't do that." i also stood up then i pulled her arm back to the bench.

"Look at me." i said but she refuses to, she looked away still with her arms crossed.

"Hey, Look at me." i said again with a stronger tone. I held her cheeks with my hands and made her stare at me.

"Be honest, did you ever have the slightest bit of feelings for me?" she asked suddenly which made me swallow again.

"Tell me." she demanded.

"Y-Y-N-Yes..." i sighed in defeat. Aright...This is gonna get more awkward.

"Really?" her face turned from angry to astonished.

"Y-Yeah...It's pretty weird, i think we uuuh...should get back n-now." i stood up but was stopped when she held my wrist tightly.

"Wait...Are you telling the truth?" she asked.

"Uuum...Maaaaybe." i cooed, I started to walk.

"Wa-Wait! Quentin! Did you really like me?" she began to cackle.

"Yes, alright? stop laughing, it's not funny." i said as i kept walking while she follows me.

"I'm sorry, i can't help it." she started to laugh louder.

"Why are you even laughing? you're so mean." i frowned.

"It's just...come on, really? 'THE' Quentin has feelings for a girl like me? That IS pretty weird, but I like weird. It's Different." she smiled as she tried to catch up to my footsteps.

"Is different good?" i asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"It's pretty good."

"Am i not weirding you out? I mean, seriously?" i asked.

"nope, why would i be weirded out by you? you're my closest friend, besides, there's nothing wrong with liking someone." she grinned.

"Well, starting now, things are going to be different now that you know the truth, everything is going to be awkward and...different. The bad kind of different." I said.

"Aw come on, what could possibly make things awkward and different for us?" she asked.

"A lot of things, trust me." i sighed. Then things started to get blurry...my head hurts and everything was fading away, the last thing i remembered was Claira's terrified reaction. Then everything was blank from there. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Scary ._____.

Wow, i updated 2 times today, cool!