Chapter 18: The Mistake

<Quentin's POV>

.

.

.

Quinn told me about why i passed out yesterday, it was because of my cone-rode dystrophy. It's getting worse. I don't know how to tell anyone about this, especially mom and dad. I just wish this disease was just a huge dream or nightmare. speaking of that, I just had a weird dream. A dream about Claira chasing after me, it was very cold and dark, she was running towards me. She had tears in her eyes as she ran towards me. I don't knw why but i couldn't move, i was only standing there watching her run to me. Well that was pointless dream...

"Good morning." someone greeted. I opened my eyes and saw Claira with a slight smile on her face. It was like she was worried about something.

"Good morning." i blinked.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine, you alright? you look worried about something." i said trying to figure her out.

"Yeah i'm fine. Just having a bad morning that's all." she shrugged.

"Wanna talk about it?" i asked.

"Uuuh...I don't know." she frowned and looked away from me.

"Come on, you can tell me." I pulled out a smile.

"I'm not ready to talk about it yet." she sighed still not looking at me.

"Well...Okay. Just remember...I'm here to listen." I said. She looked at me in the eyes and let out a smile.

"What?" i squinted my eyes.

"That's what i told you when you broke up with Stephanie." she said.

"I know." i grinned.

"Wanna eat?" she asked changing her mood all of a sudden. She went from gloomy to cheerful. 

"Uuuh...no thanks, I'll be out of here later anyway." I said. 

"so did Quinn tell you the reason on why you passed out?" she asked.

"Uuuh...Yeah." my heartbeats were faster than usual. I don't know how I'll tell her about this.

"Oh...is it serious?" 

"No, not at all, it's just....Stress." i sighed with a smile.

"Well I'm glad it's nothing serious." she grinned.

"Yeah." Phew...

.

.

.

.

Hours later, i got out of the hospital with Claira and took a cab to go home.

 This vacation cannot get any worse. I mean, I got confined in the hospital two times now! what's next?! 

"Hey, Thanks for staying with me today." i spoke.

"No problem, I'd do anything for you." she said. 

Oh, If that 'Anything' considers you falling in love with me, I'd be really happy. 

"I'm gonna be taking care of you today, since i don't have anything else better to do. By the way, where's Quinn?" she asked.

"Oh, Uuuh...He's at the clinic."

"Again?" she frowned.

"Yeah." i shrugged my right shoulder.

"He's been really busy with that clinic thing. Well it does have a benefit for him than me." she said.

"Hey, don't say that, he has benefits from you."