14

ـــــــــــــــﮩ٨ـ♡

"Yeonseo University would like to welcome the Freshmen!"

The sun peeked over the horizon, casting a warm glow across the bustling Yeonseo University campus, vibrant banners adorned the towering buildings, proclaiming a heartfelt message.

The campus was a hive of activity, with crowds of freshmen navigating the winding paths, their eyes wide with a mix of excitement and apprehension. As Sol stood beneath the vibrant welcome banners adorning the Yeonseo University campus, her gaze flickered with a mix of emotions.

Initially, she had chosen this university because of Sunjae, her oppa next door. But now, with Sunjae no longer a constant presence in her life, Sol found herself facing a new reality – one where she had to forge her own path, independent of the guidance she had grown so accustomed to.

Inhaling deeply, Sol tried to push aside the tinge of melancholy that had settled in her heart. Sunjae's absence was undoubtedly a significant change, but she knew that dwelling on it would only hold her back from embracing the opportunities that lay before her.

"This is my chance," she murmured to herself.

Straightening her shoulders, Sol allowed a small, determined smile to spread across her lips

Straightening her shoulders, Sol allowed a small, determined smile to spread across her lips. As Sol made her way towards the towering entrance of Yeonseo University, her steps filled with a mix of anticipation and nerves, she was immediately struck by the lively and bustling atmosphere. The wide courtyard was dotted with an array of colorful tents, each one manned by enthusiastic upperclassmen eager to recruit new members for their respective clubs and organizations.

Sol's eyes widened as she took in the sheer number of options laid out before her. "Wow, look at all these tents," she murmured to herself, her gaze darting from one vibrant display to the next. "It's like a club fair."

Steeling her nerves, Sol began to weave her way through the crowd, trying her best to take in all the information being presented to her. Everywhere she turned, she was approached by upperclassmen eager to extol the virtues of their particular club or group.