24

ـــــــــــــــﮩ٨ـ♡

– and to Sol's dismay, the bottle had landed on none other than her.

Inhyuk's eyes widened with recognition. "Oh, wait a minute!" he exclaimed, leaning in closer to get a better look at her. "You're the one I saw in front of the music club tent the other day, aren't you?"

Sol felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as all eyes turned to her. She had hoped to fly under the radar, but Inhyuk's keen observation had thrust her right into the spotlight.

Inhyuk tilted his head, a puzzled expression crossing his face. "But I seriously can't recall where I've seen you before. I'm pretty sure I've seen you somewhere, though," he mused, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

Nervously, Sol shut her eyes tightly and bowed her head, mumbling, "I'm really sorry about that day..I didn't mean to cause you trouble."

Inhyuk's face immediately split into a wide grin, his earlier confusion seeming to melt away. "No need to apologize!" he said, his tone cheerful and reassuring. "I'm just glad I got to see you again. Now, since the bottle has landed on you, it's time for you to choose – truth or dare?"

Sol swallowed hard, her heart pounding in her chest. The sudden attention was making her incredibly uncomfortable, but she knew there was no escaping the game now.

Taking a deep breath, she replied, "Truth."

Inhyuk's eyes gleamed with mischief, and Sol couldn't help but brace herself for whatever probing question he was about to ask.

Inhyuk's eyes twinkled mischievously as he posed his question to Sol. "Alright - is there..someone here that you've got your eye on?"

"W-what kind of question is that?" she stammered, her gaze darting around nervously. "How can I have my eye on someone when I'm just... new here?" Her eyes drifted away from Sunjae, who sat quietly observing the scene.

Inhyuk leaned in closer, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "It's possible," he teased. "Now that I look at you a little closer, I can't help but notice the way your eyes keep finding their way back to Sunjae over there."

"I know our very own Sunjae is the most good-looking one here, right?"

As soon as the words left Inhyuk's mouth, the rest of the students erupted into a chorus of cheers and laughter.

"See, Sunjae-ya! I told you that you should have joined the field trip years ago!"

"If you had, you could be famous by now!" Inhyuk continued , slapping Sunjae on the back.

Sunjae could see the discomfort growing on Sol's face as the attention remained focused on her. He quickly interjected, "She doesn't want to answer - let's just change the questi-

But before he could even finish his sentence, Sol cut him off, her eyes locking onto his.

"No, I don't have someone I have an eye on," she said firmly, the words tumbling out.

Sunjae felt a sudden shift in the atmosphere as Sol's gaze bore into him.

The other students fell silent, the usual chatter and laughter replaced by a palpable tension. They exchanged uneasy glances, unsure of how to proceed.

Inhyuk, sensing the need to defuse the situation, quickly intervened. "Alright, let's move on to the next person, shall we?" He quickly spun the bottle.

As it slowed to a stop, all eyes turned to Sunjae, the circle falling silent once more. Inhyuk, sensing the growing tension, quickly tried to lighten the mood. He let out a small chuckle before clearing his throat,"umm I don't have a question right now. Maybe someone else can ask?"