26

ـــــــــــــــﮩ٨ـ♡

"Sol-ah!"

As Sol made her way across the bustling campus, suddenly, a familiar face came into view, and Sol's eyes widened in recognition

suddenly, a familiar face came into view, and Sol's eyes widened in recognition.

It was Kim Taesung!

Yes! the Jagam high school's resident heartthrob, who had confessed to her with a heartfelt song during the previous year's school festival!

Kim Taesung!

"Hi! My one-sided love!" Taesung greeted her with a warm smile.

Sol's eyes widened in surprise as she became acutely aware of the curious stares from their fellow students. Taesung's cheerful greeting seemed to have drawn unwanted attention, and she could feel the weight of their gazes upon them.

"Yah, What are you doing here?" Sol asked, her voice tinged with a hint of unease.

"I came to see you, of course!" Taesung replied enthusiastically, his gaze fixed solely on her.

Sensing the growing discomfort, Sol quickly reached out and gently tugged Taesung's sleeve, guiding him away from the prying eyes of the crowd.

"Come on, let's go somewhere more private," she murmured, her eyes darting around the campus, searching for a quieter spot.

As they walked, Sol couldn't help but feel a surge of mixed emotions. On one hand, she was genuinely happy to see her old friend Taesung, and the familiar warmth of his presence was a welcome respite from the turmoil she had been facing.

Throughout their high school years, Taesung had been a steadfast companion to Sol, especially during the tumultuous times when her heart was consumed by her unrequited love for Sunjae.

At first, Sol had been hesitant to be friend with Taesung, as he was known to be popular and charismatic, qualities that often intimidated her. But as they spent more time together, a deep friendship began to blossom between them.