30

ـــــــــــــــﮩ٨ـ♡

"Sunjae oppa,"

"Have you ever... thought of me as more than a little sister?"

Seeing the stunned look on Sunjae's face, Sol took a deep breath and continued, "I

Seeing the stunned look on Sunjae's face, Sol took a deep breath and continued, "I... I've always liked you, Oppa. Even after all these years"

"I've tried to move on, but I just can't...When you came back, I realized I hadn't closed that chapter fully - I still hoped to see you."

"Whenever, everytime"

Sol's words tumbled out "I.. I tried my best to find flaws in you, to give me a reason to forget you, but I just can't.."

"Because you've always treated me so well."

Sunjae listened as his heart pounding in his chest. He had known deep down that his feelings for Sol had evolved over the years, but he had been too afraid to confront them.

"Sol-ah," he said softly, reaching out to gently caress her cheek. "I'm so sorry I didn't realize sooner"

"I'm sorry for not telling you how I felt...and hurting you."

"I never wanted to hurt you."

He paused, gathering his thoughts. "When I left, I thought it would be better for you to move on. But I can see now that I was wrong"

"You've always had a special place in my heart, and the thought of you being with someone else..it's always been hard for me to bear."

Sunjae stepped closer, his hand now cupping her face as he gazed into her eyes. "Sol-ah, I want you to know that you're not just a little sister to me.."

"You're someone I've grown to love"

"Deeply and truly"

The words hung in the air, a profound confession that had been years in the making.

Sunjae softly lifted his hand before he slowly leaned in - finally pressing his lips against hers.