23

ـــــــــــــــﮩ٨ـ♡

"Yeonseo University 56th Field Trip to Welcome the Freshies!"

The incoming students of Yeonseo University gathered excitedly in front of the main campus building as they were greeted by a large banner.

The atmosphere was abuzz with energy and anticipation, with groups of new students chatting animatedly as they waited to board the buses for the day's adventure.

Hyunjoo practically bounced with enthusiasm. "Can you believe it, Sol-ah? Our very first university field trip!" she exclaimed to Sol, who was standing beside her.

However, unlike the cheerful Hyunjoo, Sol looked a bit uneasy. Her face was slightly pale, and she kept fidgeting with the strap of her backpack. Hyunjoo noticed her friend's discomfort and placed a comforting hand on her arm.

"Are you feeling okay?" Hyunjoo asked, her brow furrowed with concern.

Sol managed a weak smile. "Yeah, I'm fine," she lied. "Just a little... overwhelmed, I guess. I didn't sleep very well last night."

The truth was, Sol had spent the previous night crying quietly in her room. It wasn't until the early hours of the morning when Sol finally woke up and completely unaware that the window in her room had been left wide open.

Then suddenly, Inhyuk stepped forward, a warm smile on his face. He clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, his voice projecting with energy and excitement.

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to Yeonseo University's 56th annual welcome field trip!" Baek Inhyuk announced. "My name is Baek Inhyuk, and I'll be the one in charge of leading today's adventure."

The new students listened attentively, their faces alight with a mix of nervousness and anticipation.

"I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead of us!" Inhyuk continued. "If you have any questions or need any help, just look for the seniors wearing the bright orange vests. We're here to make sure you have a great time, so don't be afraid to ask us anything. We don't bite, I promise!"

He chuckled warmly, immediately putting the new students at ease.

He couldn't help but notice a few of the young women stealing glances in his direction. A small smile played on his lips as he caught their shy, admiring gazes.

"Alright, everyone!" Baek Inhyuk called out, his voice carrying an air of confidence. "If any of you lovely ladies happen to find me attractive, well, I've got just the opportunity for you!"

He paused for dramatic effect, relishing the sudden burst of giggles and excited whispers that rippled through the female contingent of the group.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a brightly colored flyer and held it up for all to see. "I'm the president of the Yeonseo University Music Club, and we're always looking for new members!" he announced, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "No experience necessary - we'll teach you everything you need to know. And let me tell you, we've got some pretty exciting performances planned for the new school year. You won't want to miss out!"

The young women in the crowd erupted into a chorus of excited squeals, their eyes shining with interest.

"- Alright, alright, settle down," he said, grinning. "I'll be passing these flyers out after we get the groups sorted. For now, let's get this field trip started!"

Sol looked at him in disbelief , "Tsk..that's how he forced me to enter the music club," she muttered under her breath, her eyes narrowing slightly.

But then, Sol's gaze suddenly darted around the crowd, as if searching for someone.