caught (m)

taylor's pov:
the last show for about a week or two as just about to be finished up, and my entire body is incredibly sore from preforming this much.

i finished the show with karma and headed backstage and into my dressing room to change back into regular clothing and see travis of course.

travis is usually waiting for me backstage, but i didn't see him this time. "travis?" i called out, but didn't get a response.

i changed out of the midnights bodysuit and into a pair simple shorts and one of travis's oversized  shirts. "taylor?" i hear travis's voice call from outside the door. "oh, come in"

"sorry, i just went to the bathroom at the end, i didn't realize you'd be this quick." he says. "oh it's alright, i'm just tired."

"still sore?" he asks. "just a little bit, but not too sore, if you wanna have fun tonight." i wink back. "okay, i'll take it easy, hopefully you'll still be able to walk tomorrow" he says with a smirk on his face.

travis begins kissing my body up and down, and within a couple of minutes both sets of our clothing were on the ground. "ha, guess that was kinda pointless for me to get dressed again." i laughed as a hear the door begin to creak open. i didn't remember to lock it.

shit. "oh hey tayl-." tree says as she steps into my room but immediately stepped right back out into the hallway and takes a deep breath.

"taylor alison swift, would it kill you to wait 20 minutes until your home? no more trying to make babies in your dressing room." she scolded

"sorry tree, i.. um uh it's won't happen again." i say trying to act like she didn't walk in on us. "just... put some clothing on, i have a couple things to ask, and next time lock the door at least" she laughs

i awkwardly laugh back. "god that was super embarrassing." i say to travis as i reach to grab my pants. i quickly slip back into my clothes and fix up my hair before opening the door to greet tree.

"well uh, sorry about that, i didn't think you were stopping by." i apologized. "how about we both agree to act like this never happened. deal?" she ask. "deal."

"oh, so you were saying you had some questions about something.." i asked. "oh yeah, it's something with your legal team. don't worry, it's nothing bad, you have a meeting about it tomorrow at 11." she says

"oh alright then. so... i can go home now?" i asked. "yes, and just please wait till your at home before doing... that.. again. got it taylor?" she jokes.

"tree! we agreed to not talk about this" i yelled at her. "okay, okay fine, i just wanted to make a little joke." she said while walking away.

travis was still half naked in my dressing room, so i waited for him to finished getting his clothes on so we could continue at home.

"c'mon travis, hurry up. i wanna get home soon! i don't want to wait." i complained as he was putting his shoes on. "im coming, im coming, oh my god you are so horny tonight."

"hey, don't be mean to me." i jokingly scold at him, even though he wasn't wrong. "alright, alright, let's go now" he says as he stands up to exit my dressing room.

we left the stadium building, and awkwardly waved at tree on our way out, i felt so bad.
——

leave any new requests here—>