a little nervous

no one's pov:
taylor and travis sat together on his bed in the dim light. their eyes met each others and a silent question remained in the air.

"are you sure trav?" taylor asked, he confidently nodded, placing a hand on taylor's upper thigh and rubbing it gently.

"trav.. could i tell you something?" she asked hesitantly. "is everything alright?" he said with concern in his voice.

"um yeah.. this is just.. sort of my first time and um yeah.." she awkwardly said, her cheeks darkened into a dark pink color from slight embarrassment.

"hey, it's okay. i can walk you through it." he breathed. "but do you actually want to? sex needs to make both people feel good, not just one." he said, placing his arm over her.

"yes, i do. i just don't want to.. i don't know.. ruin it? or mess something up." she mumbled, fidgeting with her hands her lap.

"babygirl, it'll be okay, you won't mess anything up. sex is supposed to make you feel good, and if it doesn't, we can stop right away, yeah?" he assured her, her gaze fixed at the carpet.

"yeah yeah, okay. let's do this." she said, travis flashed back with a soft smile and nod. as they both leaned in closer, they could feel the rest of the world fading away and it became just the two of them.

travis's soft hands felt the warmth of taylor's skin as through the soft fabric of her shirt. "can i?" he asked, she nodded. "can i have words princess?" he repeated.

"yes, please." she said, he nodded. "thank you. don't be afraid to tell me if you want me to stop, slow down or anything, promise?" he said, and nodded with confidence.

with a quick gentle tug, he pulled of taylor's shirt of her body with revealed a maroon and black colored lace bra. the skin to skin contact was so intoxicating. travis pulled taylor closer as their bodies fit together perfectly.

"is this okay baby?" he asked again, he wanted to be sure taylor actually wanted this, and wasn't doing it because she felt like she needed to. "yes this is good." she said.

travis's hands began to slide down her body, working the tie on taylor's sweatpants, and looked up at taylor for confirmation again. with a nod from taylor, he continued to slide down her sweatpants until they where completely off.

he revealed a sexy pair a lacy black and red pair of underwear, matching her bra. taylor mirrored travis's actions, leaving them both naked.

the pace quickly grew as both of their desires grew, until it stopped.

"travis?" she said quietly, lowering her body down, backing away. "yes baby?" he said, giving her some space. "i..i.. don't know anymore." she said, beginning to worry.

"hey hey it's okay. we don't have to do this babygirl." he assured her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "i.. i know. i just don't think im ready travis." she said, avoiding eye contact.

he tilted taylor's chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "that's okay baby, we don't have to do this." he said, slipping on a pair of boxers, followed by a pair of pajama pants.

"sorry travis." she said, pulling her clothes back on. "you don't have anything to be sorry for baby, we don't need to have sex to be happy. are you good with cuddles and a movie?" he asked, searching for the remote.

"yeah, that sounds good." she said, slipping into one travis's football hoodies that she stole from him awhile ago.

"thanks for not making it weird trav." she said with a smile as she tugged the blankets up around her waist. "of course." he smiles, handing her a box of popcorn he just microwaved.

"ooh yum." she said, reaching her hand into the box and giving travis a kiss on the cheek. "i added some extra butter." he said, knowing she loved her popcorn absolutely drenched with salt and butter.

"thank you travis. i love you." she smiled. "i love you too babygirl." he said, gently pressing a kiss into her temple.

——
sorry this took so long! lmk how it is.

PLEASE leave any requests here—>