new heights

travis's pov
i wake up bright and early to the feeling of taylor yanking the blanket to her side of the bed. "tay, you've gotta share the blanket babe."

no ones pov:
"cuddles?" she asked, ignoring his question about sharing the blanket. "c'mere babygirl" he says while she scooted in closer to him.

"what time is it trav?" she asked while trying to see the clock on the bedside table. "it's almost 9, we probably should get up soon."

"what? no i don't want to leave you." taylor complained as travis began to get out of bed. "travis?" she whined.

"it's alright babygirl. we're filming a thing for the podcast today, it won't be that long." he said. "but i want to be with you! just cuddle for a little bit longer, pleaseeee!"

"alright, you've got 15 more minutes, then we'll both get up and start our day. deal?" he said firmly. "fine." taylor said as she moved around to find a more comfortable position.

-

"alright babygirl, it's been almost 20 minutes now, we've gotta get up." he said while getting to his feet and trying to help taylor get up too. "fine." she complained.

"hey, you'll be alright. it'll only be a little while, okay?" he said. "can i just be on the show with you today? please." she pleaded.

"i would love for you to be on the show, but i dont know how tree will feel about that." he said nervously. "how about we ask her and double check with you team. if they're fine with it, you can join."

"she'll be fine with it, let's do this!" taylor chanted as she began getting dressed for the day. "are you positive you're okay doing this?"

"yes, it'll all be fine." taylor assured him as she finished pulling a hoodie over head. "alright then, we're starting soon."

"got it. do i look alright?" taylor asked while fixing her outfit. "you're stunning as always baby. do you wanna eat anything first?"

"nah, i'll be fine. let's go!" she says while i start setting up the video equipment to film. "should i make an announcement or something on instagram, or should it just be a surprise?" she asked, but i said we should just make it surprise.

we filmed the episode, which taylor was in about half of it, because she didn't want to make the dads brads and chads even more upset about football.

i uploaded the episode and within a few minutes swifties began watching it, and going absolutely insane.

taylor's pov:
i hear my phone vibrate in my pocket and notice a  message from tree. shoot.

Tree: Taylor, can i ask why you're on his podcast?

Me: i wanted to be...?

Tree: Tay, we've talked about this, you can't just do things cause you feel like it.

Me: i know, i know. it's just a video, who cares

Tree: Me! i care!

Me: sorry tree, i wont do it again. plus i didn't even say anything bad in the episode

Tree: Alright then, but just be careful, please. you're stressing me out haha

"tree's pissed at me" i told travis as i looked up from my phone. "what'd you do now?" he joking asked.

"i don't think she's that mad, but i don't think she loves the idea of being on your videos" i said. "tay, i thought you said she would be okay with it?"

"i don't know okay!" i yelled while leaving the room. "taylor, next time double check with her first, okay?" he says

"next time?" she questioned. "i mean, if you want to. and if tree is okay with it" she said sternly, she smiled.

——

i know this is kinda boring, but i'm just trying to write more!!

leave any requests here—>