sick

taylor's pov:
i went to sleep super early last night, around 8pm, because i felt like shit. i woke up this morning around 5am with a sore throat and a headache. shit. i absolutely hate being sick, it sucks.

"tay? you alright?" he says, all of my commotion must've woken him up. "sorta. my throat hurts so bad." i said. "aw c'mere babygirl. will cuddles make it better?" he says while pulling me into his lap.

"i wish, but i do love some cuddles" i say with a scratchy voice. "here, let me grab you some meds, i think i have some in my nightstand drawer" he says while reaching into the drawer and pulling out a couple of pills.

"here babe" he says while placing them in my palm. "thanks trav." i say before swallowing the medicine. "does everything else feel alright? stomach, head, ears?" he asks. "my head hurts a ton too. but everything else is fine." i explained.

"im sorry lovey. how about you try to get some rest and i can stay home from football to take care of you" he says. i don't want him to miss his practice because im sick though, that makes me feel awful.

"no, no, go to practice, i'll be okay." i say before coughing. "no, you aren't feeling great, and you're far more important than a football practice baby" he says while giving me a peck on the cheek.

"are you sure trav? i don't you to get in trouble with your coach or anything." i say. "yes, im sure. it'll be alright, don't worry about my football stuff." he says.

"okay then." i say while he wraps his arms around my waist. "alright. i'll let you get some more rest, and we'll see how you are in a few hours. if you're getting worse, we'll call tree and tell her to cancel your plans." he says.

i nodded my head because my throat hurts a lot and it hurts to talk, so i try to avoid speaking.

no ones pov:
after about another 3 hours of sleep, travis wakes up taylor to check her temperature. "hey baby, you can go back to sleep, i just wanna see if you have a fever." he says. he takes out the thermometer and it reads 101.3° F.

"oh taylor, you're over 101 degrees love. i'll text tree and let her know you're sick" he says while giving her a kiss on the forehead. taylor puts a thumbs up and rolls back to sleep.

*over text*
TK: hey tree, it's travis. taylor woke up with a fever and sore throat this morning, just wanted to give you a heads up.

TP: alright, thanks for letting me know. tell her to feel better soon! thanks travis.

after telling tree the news i decide to go join taylor for some more cuddles, she loves physical attention, especially when she's not feeling very great.
——
leave any new requests here—>