[Fears to Fathom: Prologue to Norwood Hitchhike]

The two men suddenly found themselves warped back into the black endless void after getting through with the first episode of Fears To Fathom: Home Alone. As such, teleporting is still not the men's strong suit yet, as Kaveh-

Kaveh, suddenly sick again: "I feel like throwing up again."

Alhaitham, a bit nauseated as well: "... We just got teleported to the black space again."

Kaveh: "Oh dear Archons no wonder! Hey, System, can we get a break?! We just went through the first game!"

System: "You are allowed-"

A + K: **startled by the sudden reappearance of the System**

System, continuing: " -to have a 10 minute break."

Alhaitham: "Why were you startled? You just asked for the System's presence."

Kaveh: "I don't know- *sudden gag* 'Cuse me. Sorry."

After 5 minutes of silence and boredom, the System returned to the void and started to share the information for the next episode of Fears To Fathom.

System: "The next game you'll be playing soon is Episode 2: Norwoord Hitchhike. You are going to start playing as a female character driving in a car. That's all I am coded to say. Good luck."

Kaveh: "Wait, uh- driving??"

System: "... Ah I see. You two aren't new to things such as cars and internet devices. Alright then. Do you remember the moving thing with the bright pink and blue lights at the end of the first game?"

Alhaitham: "We do, yes."

System: "That is called a vehicle, and that type of vehicle is a car that belongs to, in your Sumeru City terms let's say, 'guards.' Here we call them 'cops' or 'police.' I hope that is enough information to answer your question."

Alhaitham: "I see."

Kaveh: "... I feel like I was going to ask another important question but I just forgot what it was..."

System: "If you have no further questions I will send you in in a few minutes."

Alhaitham: "I don't believe we have any more to ask."

Kaveh, unsure: "I have, but I think it wasn't important..."

After a few minutes passed, the portal reopened and sucked in the two men who were prepared yet weren't ready for another sickening stomach trip. The System then closes the portal when the transfer was complete and disconnected from the dark void of nothingness.