{The Closing Shift: Shift 1}

The two men slowly wake up into the game. Opening their eyes with struggle, they looked around, taking in their surroundings. The style is, with pure concentration, different from the last game. Wherever they are, it's... quite a lot of white...

Kaveh, shell-shocked: "She lives here??"

Alhaitham, inspecting the room with slight surprise: "It's... small."

Kaveh, pressing his hand on the soft green couch: "This is so sad -- having to live in this small space because of... whatever reasons she had. I'm not going to bother anymore. What do we do now though?"

The watch displays a message with a pop-up window, cutting Kaveh off. It appears to have answered the question for him anyways, because the message was just the 'dialogue' of the girl that they are meant to play as.

Oh no!

I'll be late for work!

I should be on my car by now.

Kaveh, faking a tone of elation: "Oh look, we're driving again!"

Alhaitham: **sighes** "So be it. Let's go find this car of... hers."

Kaveh, opening the front door he eventually found: "Alrighty... woah!"

Alhaitham, looking out: "The buildings in this world are quite a sight."

Kaveh, in awe: "What kind of resources do they use to make them? And they all look so different from the ones we seen in the game of Fears to Fathom... so large in height and all..."

Alhaitham: "We'll sightsee another time, Kaveh. We have a shift to attend."

Kaveh, rolling his eyes at the buzzkill: "Right right... I forgot we were already running late!"

They found the stairs and descended to head towards the area where they might locate the car. On the way down, they heard some sort of tune. Technology-like sounds, Kaveh says with more certainty, although not completely sure. Alhaitham waits, listening to it a bit further, and hummed in agreement. He's not a Kshahrewar and more of a Haravatat (a linguist, of course) but even he knows things like this. They were in a world full of them! They continued downward, and after 5 flights of stairs total, they reached the bottom ground where the noise had gone even louder. It's very close.

Kaveh: "Oh, it's..." **he picks up what the tune was coming from** "...a phone! A unique kind of phone though."

Alhaitham: "It said it was 'someone's phone' so it must've been dropped by them."

Kaveh: "So we hold on to it?"

Alhaitham: "Sure. Let's find the car now."

They walked through the area, trying to locate a car. After turning the corner twice, they finally found one parked alone in an empty lot. Must be theirs; it's literally screaming 'look at me!'

Alhaitham: "Let's go."

Kaveh: "Wait, there's a person over there!"

Alhaitham, looking around: "Where?"

Kaveh, pointing directly to a man crouching as if he's searching: "It's a bit dark, so you can't really see him, but he's there. He's looking for something. It could be the phone."

Alhaitham: "Then ask if it's his phone."

Kaveh, approaching the man labeled 'Guy's looking for something': ""Excuse me.""