(Parasocial: Day 3)

The doorbell to the apartment room rang.

They woke up the next day in the same bed as usual; at this point they should get used to this. Except they aren't, but it's slowly getting there. They felt more shittier than before, but it's not them - it's more the protagonist as proven seconds later.

I was so scared I couldn't sleep well...

That was a psychic phenomenon yesterday, right...?

I don't think I have spiritual senses...

Should I ask someone?

Kaveh, still groggy: "Wuzzat the door...?"

Alhaitham, slowly getting up from bed: "Are you drunk?"

Kaveh, lazily glared at his roommate: "What- noo. I'm too tired right now!"

Alhaitham: "I'll see what's at the door."

He gets out of the room and notices that there is a sheet of yellow paper on the ground. He picks it up and reads what's written on it.

Chilla's Residence
I'm Miyamoto, the manager of the condominium
Please get in touch with me anytime if there are any problems.
Contact us: 09812370845

I'm worried about yesterday... should I call the manager?

Kaveh, peering over Alhaitham's shoulder: "... What'd it say?"

Alhaitham, tilting his head: "The building manager sent us this about contacting them for any issues. Quite a timing, wouldn't you agree?"

Kaveh: "... Mhm. Yeah. So? We're calling them?"

Alhaitham: "Well. I am curious."

They accepted the option to call, and now they're waiting for the manager to pick up. After a couple seconds, the manager picked up and spoke.

Kaveh, whispering: "A female, huh?"

Alhaitham: "Shh."

Kaveh, rolling his eyes: "Okay, whatever."

Building manager: "I'm Miyamoto, the building manager of Chilla's Residence."

Alhaitham, quoting: ""I have a question...""

Building manager: "Excuse me, but do you happen to reside in Chilla's Residence? Could you please tell me your room number?"

Alhaitham, quoting: ""Room 705.""

Building manager: "Room 705, you must be Ms. Nina. What can I do for you today?"

Kaveh, whispering: "She knew that right off the bat? Wow."

Alhaitham, whispering: "She's the building manager, she might as well do."

Alhaitham, quoting: ""I would like to know the history of this room...""

Building manager: "History? Are you asking if your room is a... stigmatized property? Or something like that?"

Kaveh: "Might as well."

Building manager: "No, nothing of that sort has happened before. If there was, we are obligated to notify you before you move in so there is no need to worry..."

Alhaitham: "I suppose that would make sense."

Kaveh: "Thank god. **remembered what happened the night before** Wait but no because that actually means someone broke in!"