{Introduction: The Closing Shift}

The Closing Shift | 閉店事件 is a Japanese survival and horror game about a girl who works as a barista in a fancy-like cafe. There's a bit more to it than just that though...

Credits:

The Closing Shift (game) created by Chilla's Art ———— This is the 'story plot'.

Genshin Impact (game) created by Hoyoverse ———— Characters Alhaitham and Kaveh originally belong to them.

!!! I do not own the story plot nor the game characters. This was made for (self) entertainment purposes only. !!!

The System is currently updating. Please wait.

Update complete. Start loading file 'Fears to Fathom copy' ?

Yes
No

Would you like to select a file?

Yes
No

Select file...

Selection confirmed. Start loading file 'The Closing Shift copy' ?

Yes
No

Loading... Please wait.

Loading complete.

Opening command bar...

Searching for 'character files' in 'Saved Game Files'...

Showing results (All).

You have selected 2 files. Open?

Cancel

Open

Processing request. Please wait.

Loading 'alhaitham.exe'... complete.

Loading 'kaveh.exe'... complete.

Transferring 'alhaitham.exe' to 'The Closing Shift copy'...

Transferring 'kaveh.exe' to 'The Closing Shift copy'...

Successfully transferred 2 character files into 'The Closing Shift copy'.

Closing command bar.

Good bye, User 031825200901.

You have received a message from: User 03 18 25 20 09 01.

- Thank you for the reads! It's not much compared to my other books but regardless, I am thankful for you guys for taking the time to read this. I try not to make the character OOC (out of character) but I tend to do it... oh well!

Updates EVERY SATURDAY! (If there's no update a Saturday later or so, that means there's no draft ready or that I'm inactive. Just a heads up!)