[Fears to Fathom: Prologue to Carson House]

System: "I think you know the drill by now."

Kaveh, tired: "10 minute break?"

System: "Yes, but after that you're getting teleported to the third game of Fears to Fathom."

Alhaitham: "Do you have anything to cure head injuries and relieve drug consumption?"

System: "Do not worry, you are already healed when entering the void. I make sure to help you recover each time you successfully survive the game. You are going good so far."

Kaveh: "I just want to sleep for an hour... these people in the game have shitty sleep schedules..."

Alhaitham: "You're speaking as a hypocrite, Kaveh."

Kaveh: "I don't give a damn anymore. Wake me up in an hour, will you?"

Alhaitham: "We only have 10 minutes."

Kaveh: "Boo."

System: "I apologize for not having your consent on taking your headphones, by the way."

Alhaitham: "Right. Why did you?"

System: "I believed I said this before, but this is because I was coded to. This was for the sake of 'experiencing it to the fullest.' So I am afraid you're going to have to endure it for the next two games as well."

Alhaitham: "It's fine. I'm adapting without it, but even so, I'd like to have it back at the end before we go."

System: "I understand. I will return it to you at the promised time. For now, I will share information regarding the third game. Would you like to hear it now?"

Alhaitham: "Sure. Not sure if I'd want to repeat it for Kaveh though."

Kaveh: "I'm wide awake over here!"

System: "Alright. The third game is Carson House. Similar to Norwood Hitchhike, you will be playing as one character again. This character is going to be watching over another house which belongs to the Carson family. The house is, perhaps unfortunate for you, another one with two floors."

Alhaitham: "I already don't like this anymore."

Kaveh: "So we're baby- no, housesitting the Carson House?"

System: "Correct. This is going to take a little bit more time than Norwood Hitchhike, for your information."

Alhaitham: "Does this person have a good sleep schedule at least?"

System: "..."

Kaveh: "That's either a no, or that the System doesn't know that information..."

System: "You will be leaving in a few minutes."

Kaveh: "Oh yeah, can you make us not feel sick when teleporting?"

System: "I cannot cure you with that."

Kaveh: "Damn..."

After a few minutes passed, the portal opened up again. The two men entered the portal -at least it didn't suck them in like a vacuum before- and the portal closes. "Quite a predicament you put my people in," a sweet but serious female voice says, sounding like she's conversing with another. Someone else laughed a bit. "I know. Sorry for taking them in without your permission. I don't even know how you got connected here. We're not in Teyvat, after all..." The sweet voice spoke next, "Neither do I. If you promise to bring them back to Teyvat as promised..." The other voice hums. "I will, Nahida. I'm not one to keep things that aren't mine anyways. And I have no further need for them. I just want to feel satisfied."

The System disconnected from the void.