(Parasocial: Day 1)

The two men warped into the game, but it looked like it set them somewhere else in the black void. Like they went from one black void to another. It was not until after a few seconds when they see themselves slowly sitting up from a bed. A faint ringing sound can be heard somewhere in the room. It only grew louder the more awake they were.

Alhaitham, grumbling, sitting up: "It seems that we're in."

Kaveh, looking around as he removes the pink blanket from his body: "Her room is so small... and not much decoration either, huh?"

Alhaitham, lifting up the pillow (that his head was on) with one hand: "What is that ringing sound coming from?"

Kaveh, narrowing his eyes: "You're holding the source itself, junior."

Alhaitham, looking at his other hand to see what his roommate meant: "... Oh, it's the phone."

19:30

Stream

Kaveh: "19:30? We woke up pretty late to stream?"

Alhaitham: "I assume we should get going, then."

You have a new message

Kaveh, looking at his watch to see the notification: "Oh, someone sent a message."

Alhaitham, checking the phone: "I can see that."

On the contact list are Asuka, Mom, Chilla's Cafe (the two men wondered why it's there) and Rikiya. A messaging system, they thought as Alhaitham clicked on the profile that recently sent them a new message.

Asuka: The Nikujaga I made is in the fridge so heat it up and eat it!

After reading the message, another message popped up. This time from the protagonist herself.

You: Okay~

Task: Eat the Nikujaga made by Asuka.

Kaveh, walking out of the bedroom: "Guess we're preparing to eat now before streaming. I'll get it ready, then."

Alhaitham, checking through the other contacts: "It's in the fridge."

Kaveh, calling back: "I know!"

Outside the bedroom are 3 more closed doors; 2 of them right in front of the bedroom door, 1 to the right. The door to the right has a small peephole at eye level. That's the door to enter and exit the apartment room. On the left of the bedroom is the kitchen, living room, and a doorless room where two monitors can be seen on a table. In the living room are sliding glass doors that lead to the balcony. The layout isn't too bad, Kaveh thinks as he opens the fridge door to find this... Nikujaga food.

Kaveh's thoughts as he sees the only thing in the fridge: 'Found it! Now to put it in the microwave...'

Alhaitham, walking out of the bedroom: "You found it?"

Kaveh, putting the Nikujaga in the microwave: "Of course! It's not hard to find, Alhaitham."

To pass the time, they explored the rooms. The two doors across the bedroom turn out to be a bathroom and a spare room with a window and unpacked boxes. A closet can be found behind the monitor setup. They took in the monitor setup... quite the amount of pink, they thought aloud. The protagonist must really like pink...

Kaveh, staring at the V-tuber poster hung on the wall: "Oh, the food's ready!"

Alhaitham: "So we're both eating it in one container?"