63• The unknown

Author's POV

"Suryansh I've arrived at the warehouse, you have to come quickly or else bhai would find my location and he'll reach me anyhow", Adhira's voice was too low and scarious.

"Adhira just go inside. I'll be reaching in a minute", Suryansh said from the other side of the call.

She cut the call and went inside the warehouse which belonged to Suryansh.

Adhira decided to run away from home for Suryansh and when she asked Suryansh to marry him before Agastya could find anything else about their relation and since Agastya could get Adhira's location from anywhere, Suryansh arranged the whole Pavilion and stuff in the warehouse itself.

She opened the door and went inside only to see the whole warehouse had been changed into a perfect wedding Pavilion.
Flowers, the chairs, the Wedding requirements materials, every single thing.

But deep inside her heart was twisting and the soul was trembling.

She went near the pavilion, down the pavilion there were a few chairs kept so she was about to sit there with her anxious mind and scary heart.

A Minute after the door of Warehouse opened again revealing Suryansh Thakur in Beige Kurta and white pajama holding the remaining things required for the wedding it wasn't what Adhira actually imagined.

Suryansh closed the door of the warehouse while Adhira's soul was trembling with each step he was taking forward.

A smile full of lust and possession touched Suryansh's lips as he was taking steps closer to Adhira.

While Adhira's soul was shuttering badly with her whole body shivering from head to toe.
This is not what he really expected.

"Where the fuck are you", Adhira said under her breath cursing the person she was wanting here.

"Shiv ji please don't spoil anything", she prayed to God in her mind while by now Suryansh was just five steps away from her.

"You're looking sexy, Baby", Suryansh covered the distance between them in three huge steps and kept the stuff he was holding on the chair beside.
His hand reached her bare waist which was exposed through the net hot pink saree wrapped around her perfectly made body.

"Suryansh What are you doing", she said with her heart beating faster and faster as Suryansh's hand reached her breast.

"I'm planning to do our first night right now coz gosh, you're looking so fuckable", he slammed his and Adhira's body a little far from the Pavilion to the concrete wall, pinning Adhira in between his arms while lowering down his head to smell her cologne.

"Suryansh don't", she tried to push him but he took his head back and glared at her with nothing else but lust,Aggression and filthiness.

The fear inside Adhira was just increasing with his every move.
She was either feeling to die or to bury inside the ground alive but get touched by the man in front of him.
She was only praying to God to help her and waiting for the person she actually trusted.

"What? You're my slut baby, I can fuck you where ever I want", Suryansh's hand subconsciously reached under her blouse and was about to invade inside it to touch her tits but suddenly a voice of worst explosion echoed in the whole warehouse, both of them moved back, Adhira his herself behind Suryansh's body, the Pavilion got destroyed with the explosion of grenade resulting in destruction of every single thing he prepared for his marriage.

Adhira got the opportunity and he took herself out of Suryansh's grip and took a deep breath finally while Suryansh rage was crossing the limit.
He couldn't think what just happened, Adhira looked around to see the man she was expecting but a loud deep- gruff voice  engulfed the blaze and ashes of the warehouse, "Does the destruction of your own wedding pavilion on the day of your wedding reminded you of something, Suryansh?".