Act 2 Scene 7 Lupin's House- The Next Morning

Remus yells to his wife from his room. 

Remus: Wake up! Diggory will be here with the musicians. Wake up Millie and be quick! 

Enter Madame Pomfrey looking quite excited and thrilled, but her smile soon fades upon seeing Millie. 

Madame Pomfrey: Millie, you slow-poke! Oh Helga, she is so sound asleep. Oh help! She is dead! 

Enter Tonks looks confused as to why Madame Pomfrey is yelling. 

Tonks: Why are you yelling? 

Madame Pomfrey: Oh, what a horrible day! 

Tonks: What's the matter? (Notices Millie lying on her bed) My child, look up or I will die with you. 

Enter Remus who is as confused as ever as to why everyone is looking grave. 

Remus: Tell Millie to wake up, her father is here. 

Tonks: Alas, she's dead. 

Remus: Let me see her: Death will not let me speak. 

Enter Dumbledore and Cedric with the musicians. 

Dumbledore: Is Millie ready to go to church? 

Remus: Ready to go, but not to return. Oh Cedric, the night before your wedding day, death has approached your wife. 

Cedric: I waited a long time to see this face, but this has given a real fright. 

Dumbledore: Peace; wipe your tears and take her to the church.  Everyone prepare to follow her to her grave. 

Exit