Daily Prophet

Tragedy strikes as the two children of Remus Lupin and James Potter were found dead last night in a graveyard. Possible suspects include Albus Dumbledore and Regulas Black. 

Millie Lupin, daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks had just finished her healer training and her father had organized her marriage with Cedric Diggory. Unfortunately, she was found dead in her room the morning of the wedding and her body was carried to the graveyard for the funeral procession. She was later found newly dead last night with blood oozing from her hand. 

Harry Potter, son of James Potter and Lily Evans and highly respected auror was found dead last night. He was highly considered for the position of head auror before his exile and later returned to meet his supposed lover. His death was shortly after the death of his mother who died from the grief of her son's exile, not knowing the further tragedy that happened when he returned. 

Before this tragedy, Harry and Millie had a somewhat secret relationship when they met at Remus's party. The only person to have known about this secret affair is Albus Dumbledore, Regulas Black and Poppy Pomfrey. Following this brilliant love story, brought with it the tragic deaths of Ronald Weasley and Draco Malfoy. 

"The love between Millie and Harry was very strong. They would do anything for each other," said Parvati Patil, an Indian girl who happened to be friends with Millie. 

"Pity I wasn't there. I know the exact counter curse that could've saved them", said Gilderoy Lockhart, ex-defense against the dark arts professor at Hogwarts. 

Albus Dumbledore has refused to take partial blame for the demise of his two prized students from Hogwarts, while James Potter and Remus Lupin have patched up their ancient long feud and built a statue of noble Harry and faithful Millie next to each other. Let us gossip and remember the story of Harry and Millie, the wizarding world's Romeo and Juliet. 

Signed, 

Rita Skeeter, editor of the daily prophet and co-editor of the quibbler.