ℳ𝒾𝒶 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒶

✩₊˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The Slytherin common room was unusually quiet. The flickering light from the fireplace casting long shadows on the green and silver decor.

Y/n sat curled up in one of the plush armchairs. Her thoughts were drifting as she stared into the flames. The weight of the day's events pressed heavily on her shoulders, but the familiar comfort of the room offered some solace.

From the shadows, Theodore Nott emerged, his presence was a calming force in the stillness. He moved with a quiet grace, his dark eyes never leaving Y/n as he approached.

Without a word, he took a seat in the chair opposite hers. Studying her with an intensity that made her heart flutter. „Rough day?" he asked softly, his voice a low murmur that seemed to blend with the crackling of the fire.

Y/n sighed, nodding. „You could say that. It's just... everything feels overwhelming right now."

Theodore reached out, his fingers brushing gently against hers. „You're not alone, Y/n. You never have to be."

A small smile tugged at her lips as she looked up at him. There was something about Nott. His quiet strength, his unwavering support.. that always made her feel seen and understood. „Thank you, Theo. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He leaned forward, his gaze locking onto hers with a seriousness that took her breath away. „Mia cara, you will never be unloved by me. You are too well tangled in my soul."

His words wrapped around her heart, filling the cracks with warmth and reassurance. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes but they were tears of gratitude, of relief. „Theo, I—"

Before she could finish, he moved to kneel beside her chair, taking both of her hands in his. „Y/n, I mean it. You are a part of me. Whatever happens, we'll face it together."

She nodded, a tear slipping down her cheek. „I believe you, Theo. I feel the same way."

He wiped the tear away with his thumb, his touch tender and loving. „Good. Because I intend to keep you tangled in my soul for as long as you'll have me."

A soft laugh escaped her lips, a sound of pure joy that echoed in the quiet room. „Forever sounds about right."

Theodore smiled, a rare, genuine smile that lit up his face. He stood, pulling her gently to her feet and wrapping her in his arms. They stood like that for a long moment, holding each other close, finding strength in their shared connection.

In the heart of the Slytherin common room, surrounded by shadows and secrets, they found a light in each other. And as they stood there, wrapped in each other's embrace, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, their souls forever intertwined.

𓆙

don't forget to vote, if u like my os