ℋ𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓉

✩₊˚

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The Slytherin common room was dimly lit, casting long shadows across the cold stone walls. Y/n stood near the fireplace, her green and silver dress was shimmering in the flickering light. She could feel Draco Malfoy's gaze burning into her back but she pretended not to notice.

Draco moved closer, his footsteps were echoing in the silent room. His expression was a mix of anger and something else she couldn't quite place. When he finally spoke, his voice was low and dangerous.

„I hate you so much, that the only thing I feel like ripping off is that damn dress you're wearing," he hissed, his grey eyes darkening with intensity.

Y/n turned to face him, her heart pounding wildly in her chest. She had known Draco Malfoy for years, had seen his cruelty and his charm but this was different.

There was a tension between them that she couldn't ignore.

„Oh, is that so?" she replied, trying to keep her voice steady. „What did I do, to deserve such hatred, Draco?"

He stepped even closer. His breath felt warm against her cheek. „It's not what you've done, sweetheart. It's what you make me feel. And I hate it."

Before she could respond, he cupped her chin in his hand, forcing her to look up at him. „So now," he continued, his voice barely above a whisper, „shut your pretty little mouth and be a good girl."

Y/n felt a shiver run down her spine. She knew she should push him away, tell him off for speaking to her like that. But there was something in his eyes, something raw and real, that made her hesitate.

She nodded slowly and was unable to break the intense connection between them.

Draco's hand moved slowly from her chin to her neck, his fingers brushing lightly against her skin. „That's better," he murmured. His lips were dangerously close to hers. „Much better."

For a moment, time seemed to stand still. The only sounds were their breathing and the crackle of the fire. Y/n closed her eyes, leaning into Draco's touch.

When he finally kissed her, it was fierce and took her breath away. She clung to his robes, completely lost in the moment. The world outside disappeared.

It was just them, overwhelmed by emotions they couldn't deny.

As they pulled away, breathless, Draco's gaze softened slightly. „I still hate you, you know," he said, without any real anger.

Y/n smirked, tracing his collar. „I hate you too, Draco. But maybe that's what makes this so interesting."

He chuckled, making her heart race. „Maybe it does," he agreed, brushing his thumb against her lip.

In the dim light of the Slytherin common room, two cold hearts found a dangerous spark.

𓆙