Chapter 10

Dally drove off to his house. I leaped onto TwoBit & we both fell forward. We started laughing. While we were getting up I decide that I want to tell TwoBit about what Dally told me. TwoBit is really my best BEST friend.

"Hahahaha, hey so before I forget. Dally basically is convinced that I'm into him." TwoBit raises his eyebrows. "I know right. So, he kind of tried to ask me out bu-" I'm cut off.

"Tried?" He asks on the verge of laughing.

"Yes. My god TwoBit let me finish." I say laughing. He smiles & nods.

I explained to him the rest of the story & I was waiting for an answer. "Sooo.... What do you think?" I ask .

"Okay, I'll go." He finally says.

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not." With that, I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you Two." I whisper feeling relieved.

"Anything for you." He says. We get up & walk into the house. I check the time. 8:20pm.

"I should probably be gettin' home." I announce. I see Sodas head lift up.

"I'll walk you home." He says.

"I'd rather take my chances & walk alone." I say & walk out the door, walking to my house. I realize right away I was to harsh.

"Chris!" Soda says trying to catch up to me. I turn around & see him with an expression of many emotions. Confusion, offense, hurt. "What was that about?" He asks when he finally reaches me.

"I'm sorry Soda. I didn't mean for it to could out that way." I say to him.

"Yeah you did."

"No, I didn't." I argue.

"Then why'd you say it?" He asks.

I sighed. "I don't know Soda. Maybe it's because I miss you. Maybe I miss hanging out with you. It would always be You, TwoBit, Dally & I. Now, I barely see you." I finish looking at the ground. He reaches his hand out to my chin & gently lifts my head up.

"Christina, I'm real sorry. I guess, I got caught up in having a girlfriend. It's just, Sandy. She just makes me feel this type of way. You know?" He says.

I nod my head. "Yeah, I, I do." I whisper so any I can hear. I really do.

"We should hang out tomorrow!" Soda suggests.

"Oh, right. I knew there was something I forgot to tell you." I explained to him that Dally & I are going on a 'friendly' date & that TwoBit & Tori would be there & that him & Sandy should go as well. He tensed up when I mentioned the 'friendly date'.

"I'd love to go. It would give you a chance to get to know Sandy more." He suggests.

"Sounds nice. Well, thanks for walking me home." I said. We hugged & I went on inside.

"There she is!" Justin says when I walk in.

"There he is!" I say pointing at him. We start hangout until our parents get home from their date. I tell him about the gang & about my 'friendly date' with Dally tomorrow. He tells me about his girlfriend Brie & his friends. After an hour or so our parents are here.

"Hey mom, hey dad. How was the date?" I ask.

"Hey mija. It was amazing." My mom says kissing my dad on the cheek.

Justin & I finally went to our rooms' & slept. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Sorry I keep updating. Actually no. Your welcome! Just kidding. Hope you all enjoyed!👍💘
~Quote of the day~

"Amazing things can happen when you distance yourself from negativity."