Chapter 16

TwoBit POV

"Hey guys, I'm heading over to Tori's house." I announce.

"It's 8:30 at night." Ponyboy reminds me.

"Your point?" I ask. "I'll see you guys later." I say & walk out. I start walking to Tori's house, when I see a bunch of Socs running in the opposite direction, on the other side of the street.

I'm surprised those idiots didn't even call me a name or some shit. I suddenly get suspicious. I start to walk faster to the place where they were running from. I see a body lying there, & my heart starts pounding harder. I run up to the body & almost pass out right then & there when I see who it is. My best friend: Christina. But it hardly looks like her. Her lip is cut, she has a giant bruise on her cheek, a giant cut on the same cheek. Bruises all over her body & there is dry blood under her nose.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I mumble to myself. I start to shake her, "Christina! CHRISTINA!" I shout. "WAKE UP!" It's no use. I grab her body & carry her to the Curtis house, bridal style so I don't hurt her body even more.

I run as fast as I can until I eventually get to the Curtis house. I burst thought the door & they all look up immediately. Their faces turn to a shocked expression. Dally runs up to me fast.

"Holy shit! What happened?!" He demands taking her away from me. All of a sudden, I see something that shocks me even more. A tear falls from Dallys' face.

"Why'd you bring her here? She needs a hospital!" Darry screams.

"I didn't know what to do! I panicked!" I scream.

Soda goes to her side & pushes a strand of hair from her face. "Christina." He whispers on the verge of crying.

"Come on, we have to get her to the hospital before she gets worse." Johnny announces.

"We only have room for 5 in the truck." Darry reminds him. "Okay, Pony, Johnny, Steve & Twobit. You guys stay here. Soda, Dal & I will take her. We'll come & get you guys later." He offers.

We all nod. Darry, Soda, Dally & Chris' body get in the truck & drive off. Leaving us wondering what will happen next.

****
This chapter sucks. 😐 the next one will be better! I hope.... I'm gonna try to get another chapter up soon.😜✌️
~Quote of the day~

"You are my everything & I will adore you."