Chapter 15

"Sandy?" I ask. Suddenly her hand collides with my face. My head snaps back & I'm holding my cheek with my hand. It starts to sting, I can tell it's turning red like her hand.

"What the hell?!" I say, my eyes widening.

"I know that you have a thing for my Soda!" She says pointing at herself.

"What? No I don't! In case you haven't noticed, I'm with Dallas." I defend.

"Don't give me that, I saw you two earlier you bitch." She comes closer to me. "Don't talk to Sodapop, ever, again." She threatens.

"Or what?" I say my face blank. It comes out more of a statement than a question. She crosses her arms.

"You'll find out." She says walking away.

~Next Day~

I'm walking with Dally down the street when suddenly he asks something that makes my heart pound: "Wanna head to the DX babe?"

I just say silent.

"Babe....?" I leave of my haze & come back to reality.

"Umm, can we just do somethin' else?" I ask. He gives me a confused expression.

"Why? We always go to the DX." He says. I don't know how to reply to that. Why am I trying to avoid Soda? Why should I listen to Sandy?

"Good point. Let's go." He gives me a questioning look but just shrugs. We walk in the DX & I instantly see Sandy on the counter making out with Soda. I stiffen.

I turn to Dally. "Can we just come back later? I don't feel like watching them eat each other." I say.

He laughs. "We can do so much better." He says leaning down & closing the gap between us. We kiss & I don't feel like stoping it.

"Oh, um.... Hey Dal, Christina." Soda says, his face turning a shade of red. Dally & I pull away & face them.

"Hey Soda." I say looking at Sandy rather than Soda. She gives me a cold stare & rolls her eyes. We walk over to the counter & we start talking. I can see Sandy giving me glares at the corner of my eye, but I just ignore it.

"Where's Steve?" Dally asks.

"He has the day off, he's spending it with Evie." He says. Him & Dally high five & I just laugh.

"Well, I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow baby." Sandy says pouting at Soda. She puts her hand on his neck & practically yanks him to her, their lips crashing together. They kiss, for a while, in the mean time, Dally & I stand in uncomfortable silence.

I get impatient. I scratch my head & say "Okay bye." Dally laughs but quickly puts his hand over his mouth to cover it up. They pull apart & she gives me a dirty look & leaves.

We hang out for a little while longer until Soda says it's time to close up.

We walk half way until I offer to walk by myself.

"Ya sure? We can walk ya." Soda insists.

"Yeah, come on babe." Dally says.

"I'm sure." I say smiling, feeling happy that they care so much.

"Okay, but you be careful now." Dally says placing his hands on my cheeks & giving me a real quick peck. I give Soda a quick hug & begin to walk alone.

I hear the leafs on the bushes & trees & suddenly feel more relaxed. That doesn't last long.

I hear an engine noise & turn around, only to see a car full of Socs. I turn back around & walk faster.

"Hey there pretty ladie." One calls out. I ignore.

"Hey, we're talking to you ya stupid greaser." They say again.

"If I'm so stupid, then why are you even bothering on trying to hit on me?" I ask crossing my arms, not showing a hint of fear even tho on the inside, I'm terrified. Am I really going to get jumped for the first time?

"Let's get her!" One shouts.

I start running but they grab me by my shirt & I stumble back. They take the opportunity & punch me right on my jaw; hard. Causing me to fall to the ground. Another one wraps their arms around my stomach, making me face the rest of them in front of me. One starts to run towards me, I kick them hard on their face & elbow the one that's holding me, causing me to fall to the ground. I try to get up quickly, but they start kicking me all over my body. I start to get weaker & weaker. My vision starts to blur. I feel something sharp slide across my right cheek. I scream in pain. They punch my face one more time, extremely hard, until everything goes black.

****
I hope you enjoyed! 😋✌️
~Quote of the day~

"People confuse the past with the present. They still think you are the person who you used to be."