Chapter 7

(She looks the same as the last picture.)

"Well...." He starts but is cut off.

"Hey, we're going to the dingo later. Do you guys want to go?" Steve asks us at the doorway.

"Yes! We'll go, as a matter of fact I'll go home & get my money." I say start taking off to my house. I know that they're both giving me confusing stares, but I don't care. I'm going to avoid talking to Dally at all costs.

I get home, grab my money, put it in my purse & start heading back to the Curtis house. I walk back in & see Steve & Dally giving me weird looks.

"What?" I ask.

"Why'd you take off." Steve asks.

"I told you I had to get my money." I say. I'm a pretty good liar. I know it's not suppose to be a good thing, but I just am, & by the looks on their faces, they believe me.

"Okay, well let's go!" TwoBit says & we start to walk to the dingo. Once we're there, we begin ordering our food. After that's done with & the waitress leaves; we talk for a little bit until the waitress comes back with our food. While we're eating, Darry says something to Sodapop.

"Hey little buddy, that broad over has been lookin' at you since we got here. We all turn around & indeed see a girl staring at Soda. He smiles at her.

"Go on make your move!" Steve says.

"I will." Soda says. He walks over to her & they start talking. TwoBit & Steve start hollering. I feel a pain of jealousy cross over me, but I put on a fake smile.

"While he makes his move, I think i start to make mine." Dally says putting his arm around my shoulder. He leans to my ear & whispers: "You ain't getting away that easy." He turns back grinning.

I take his hand off my shoulder & get up. "Well, I've had a great time, but I should really be heading home now." I announce digging into my purse for money. I grab some money & put it down on the table & leave. "I'll see you guys later." I say starting to walk out.

"No come on don't leave." Johnny says.

"Sorry but I really should be headin' home." I say walking out. It's partly a lie. It's 7:30 right now & I'm suppose to be home by 10.

I can't believe Dally has the nerve to do that to me. I feel a tug on my hand. I gasp & turn around quickly, pulling my hand away in the process.

"Woah, easy there." It's Dally.

"Sorry." I whisper catching my breath.

"Why'd you leave?" He asks.

"I told you, I ha-" I'm cut off.

"No, no don't give me that bullshit." He says. I just stare at him.

"I'll ask you again; why did you leave?" He asks coming closer to me. It's more of a demand then a question. I don't answer.

"Okay, fine. Don't answer me." He says turning around.

"I left because of you." I admit. He stops and turns back around to face me again.

"Me?" He asks. "What the hell did I do to you?" He demands.

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger, again.... Hope you guys enjoyed!🙊💚
~Quote of the day~

"You do you, I'll do me."