Chapter 8

"Well for starters: you try to kiss me the second day I see you & now you're putting your arm around me like we're together. Plus, I know you Dallas Winston. You go from girl to girl without a care in the world if you break their heart or not." I say. He lets out a chuckle.

"Cute. Now what's the really reason." He says. I don't understand. That's the reason. I'm pretty sure. Then I remember something. Something that could be the real reason why I'm trying to avoid him. I let out a sigh.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. But what I just said is true!" I say to him. He comes closer to me.

"You think you got me all figured out huh? You don't know shit. But I'll tell you this: I know you." He says.

"Oh please."

"I do." He says, his voice flat.

"Okay, then who am I?" I ask.

"You're someone that tries to make everyone else happy, but deep down inside you're broken. I saw you that night with Angela. You don't regret that; You're happy you did that. She brought out something inside you that was waiting to come out." He says coming close to me. I don't know what to say. Could what he said be true. I stay silent. He smiles.

"See. I know you." He says. He leans down & kisses my cheek. I start getting those butterflies again. I try my hardest to fight off a smile. He doesn't. He grins & turns around, walking away; leaving me standing smiling like crazy.

This is a really crappy chapter. I'm sorry about that. I hope you enjoyed tho! 💋💗
~Quote of the day~

"Love when you're ready, not when you're lonely."